Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 12:10
Sign in to follow this  
Lori

Item from shop didn't appear

I tried getting an face item from my website inventory and it didn't appear anywhere in game even after 15 minutes :< I looked everywhere. The inventory slot went into cooldown and I was left with nada. Anyone else experience this?

Have you checked everything on your person for example Protector cases,cooking pots etc...

Just now, Realize said:

Have you checked everything on your person for example Protector cases,cooking pots etc...

Yep

Make Sure U didn't get the popup when u try to redeem saying u need to be online for 5 mins

Also in my experience with spawning in your items from the shop if you do this on s2 instead of s1 sometimes it doesn't spawn in.

Just now, Lori said:

I was in S1. Am I just shit out of luck?

Sadly 😞

IF It doesn't have the cooldown timer then it didn't go through if it does 

*plays very small sad Violin*  

5 hours ago, Lori said:

I tried getting an face item from my website inventory and it didn't appear anywhere in game even after 15 minutes :< I looked everywhere. The inventory slot went into cooldown and I was left with nada. Anyone else experience this?

What was the item? I had to contact Roland about JoeyX Sunglasses not spawning in. He ended up removing it since apparently when 0.63 went into 1.0 for the release, certain "brand" items were removed from the game by the official devs. Such as RealTree textures from Hunting clothes for example.

Occasionally, if you're switching items around in your inventory when you're attempting to spawn item shop things, there's a chance that it may glitch and go on cooldown without ever properly spawning.