Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 17:32
Sign in to follow this  
Felix Corten

Craftable water tower for your base

Do you want this in the server?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

It will be cool if we can build something like this so we can store water or fuel 

image.png.267d16b2b6e6c890a11e6f44f05a3b64.png

Edited by Felix Corten

This would definitely be good for those who don't live near a water pump etc. I love seeing little things like this added but I'd rather see the bigger issues fixed before adding these types of things. As long as the bigger issues are dealt with and there is spare time to create this then I'm all for it!

would especially beneficial if it had a water catching system for rain.

I agree with Saunders, this would be great to have in the server, but I don't think it should be #1 priority.  Good idea!

Don't see any negatives w/ this. +1 Makes sense for practical and RP use, as this is a need for every single survivor camp.

2 hours ago, Saunders said:

This would definitely be good for those who don't live near a water pump etc. I love seeing little things like this added but I'd rather see the bigger issues fixed before adding these types of things. As long as the bigger issues are dealt with and there is spare time to create this then I'm all for it!

2 hours ago, Peril said:

I agree with Saunders, this would be great to have in the server, but I don't think it should be #1 priority.  Good idea!

I agree with these two folk. 

But I have noticed that "priority" isn't a huge thing so far dev side. 

I don't mean they don't work hard. But what I am saying is we don't really have a community "list o things that are broken" to base our priorities off. 

Maybe it's finally time for a Dev section for the forum with a handy interactive dev map for people to see? 😄 

Something similar is already planned and on the list for next update hopefully if things all go well.

4 hours ago, The Traveler said:

I agree with these two folk. 

But I have noticed that "priority" isn't a huge thing so far dev side. 

I don't mean they don't work hard. But what I am saying is we don't really have a community "list o things that are broken" to base our priorities off. 

Maybe it's finally time for a Dev section for the forum with a handy interactive dev map for people to see? 😄 

There is priority. Dont speak on that which you know little about 🙈

The community just asks for things we have already said no to multiple times and they just spam suggestions with external mods 🙂