Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 11:33
Sign in to follow this  
RebelRP

Rebel's Final Warning

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Rebel's Warning History. https://imgur.com/a/sOkektn

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict was fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I've changed my attitude since being banned and I think the forced hiatus from dayzrp was for the better, it made me change. Since i've been back I've done everything I can to become a productive member of the community. I haven't been involved in a single report or had one put up against me since back. I've approached a different RP style to that of what I'm used to. I've been active a lot in game and on the forum, not so much on the forum post wise, since I don't see a point in cluttering the forums, yet much more than before.(I have always believed that in game RP is what matters the most) I've tried to make every post be meaningful and I've only posted to voice my opinion and tried to have it enable a good dialouge. I've been positive, embraced all kind of RP and been trying to help the community and in game roleplay as much as I can to atone for my behavior in the past.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like to have my final warning removed.

What could you have done better?: I should've stayed calm and collected and avoided the hive mentality and not act on impulse. However I've learned from my mistakes.

You were involved in The House which was found guilty of 2.3 infraction. Therefore your appeal will be denied.

I want to see 3 months of clean, genuinely good behavior and focus on fair-play RP and not PvP before your warning will be removed.

Solved with @Zanaan & GM notes