Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 18:08
Sign in to follow this  
Avangyleon

Bug predicament.

So the issue I have is I get the spaghetti hands glitch when I launch DayZ straight through the launcher. I can fix this by launching into the server by the browser. On the other hand, launching by server browser I get the menu UI glitch where the server browser or main menu is stuck on the screen. To fix that I launch straight through the launcher with parameters, only to get the spaghetti arms again. It just goes full circle and have no way around it.

Hello @Avangyleon,

All you have to do is untick the "password" option within parameters to fix the hand bug. This way you avoid the Menu UI Bug glitch and also avoid the spaghetti hand glitch. I hope this helped and if you need anything else you're more than welcome to send me a private message and I'll see what I can do for you 🙂

@Avangyleon Most definitely one of the funniest bugs I've encountered in a while, haha.

221100_screenshots_20190610014326_1.jpg

221100_screenshots_20190610014312_1.jpg

Absolutely my pleasure @Avangyleon. I'm glad I have been of assistance to you once again 😉 Have a fantastic day and enjoy your RP!