Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 03:14
Sign in to follow this  
StewieRP

Invalid Kill Appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: Gamemasters stated, the man was dragged into an initiation. The problem with this, is his friend, told me to put my gun away in 30 seconds or I was going to have 3 guns pointed at the back of my head. Then, the person I killed pulled out his weapon.

The big thing I have a problem with, is he even started COUNTING DOWN from his friends initiation. Just to add to all of that, I told the man I killed, "Disrespecting the commandant is punishable by death." Not 20 seconds later, he yells "FUCK THE COMMANDANT." All of that added together, I feel definitely gave me kill rights.

I even asked the two, "are you together?" They responded with, "yeah we know each other." If one man initiates, then his ally that isn't in an approved group starts COUNTING DOWN from that initiation, how does that not give me kill rights on him aswell? I perfectly understand the mindset of the game masters that banned me, but I feel I had kills rights on him.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: ^^

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I wish to have the 10 warning points, and 3 day ban removed.

What could you have done better?: Possibly I could have held all three of them up, instead of just firing, or checked if he was in an approved group.

Note: If what I wrote is hard to understand or confusing, I apologize.

Any staff member feel free to close this thread.

Edited by GreyRP

Closed on request