Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 03:30
Sign in to follow this  
Breeze

NLR Ban

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict is unfair, because as stated, I was not aware of any RP situation going on there, because there was no one around and no RP situation was ongoing at the time of my death, or the time that finished. I really think that 3 Days and 10 Hours is way, way, way too much for simply returning to my death location after dying from being AFK, and after I went back I couldn't find my body in the first place?

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: What I would like to come from this appeal is either the ban be lifted, which I understand will probably not happen, or atleast be lowered to not 3 days and 10 hours, in my opinion that is a bit too much for a simple NLR, stated all of the reasons above. I totally understand this punishment if there was an ongoing situation and you were killed and went back and broke the typical NLR.

What could you have done better?: What I could have done better is contacted a staff member first and asked if it was okay for me to go back there, considering nothing was happening there at all.

Greetings, 

After reviewing your appeal we have come to the conclusion to deny it. Simply put, you returned back to your death location which is against our rules. This is clearly stated in our rules. If you were going AFK, you should have logged off to avoid dying or ignoring roleplay. Going AFK goes at your own risk. Just because people are not in the area roleplaying does it mean you can go back. In the future, we suggest that if you go AFK that you log off from the server to prevent this from happening. 

With that said, appeal denied. 

Signed by myself with notes