Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 15:24
Sign in to follow this  
Shanoby

E3 watch together.

Posted (edited)

If you wish to laugh together about E3, join me in DayZRP Discord "Pub" channel.

https://live.e3expo.com/

D6N1EGXVUAAMIMG.png

XboX Briefing soon!

Edited by Shanoby

In there, memes are ensuing

Posted (edited)

3398429-screen-a-mercenary-on-the-rise.4.jpg

+

keanu-reeves.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

=

maxresdefault.jpg

Xbox won 🤣

Edited by Shanoby

Keanu 4 lyfe

When Keanu Reeves is the highlight of your conference, you know you've had a shit conference.

9 minutes ago, Onyx said:

When Keanu Reeves is the highlight of your conference, you know you've had a shit conference.

Dont be mean to Papa Reeves :*(

Outer Worlds was best part of the conference. Fite me! 

Bois let's not forget..

My god halo is back

Microsoft Conference - Dogshit

Bethesda Conference - Fucking dumpster fire

Devolver Conference - What the Fuck

3 minutes ago, Jorrdan Versock said:

Devolver Conference - What the Fuck

As it should be

Devolver Conference - Pays to shitpost on E3 for 3 years in a row. Reveals some cool little games too. Probably gonna be the only decent E3 conference.

Literally a rolling dumpster fire smeared in shit.

Just now, Major said:

Literally a rolling dumpster fire smeared in shit.

Imagine having so little material that you have to fill time by putting in little videos patting your company on the back about how great you are. Why the fuck is E3 no longer about showing games off, but instead pre rendered cinematics and needless bullshit? Bethesda had like 20 minutes of material stretched out over an hour and a half or so.

This game looks pretty fucking pog though. Nice birthday present from Devolver to me.

1 minute ago, Onyx said:

Imagine having so little material that you have to fill time by putting in little videos patting your company on the back about how great you are. Why the fuck is E3 no longer about showing games off, but instead pre rendered cinematics and needless bullshit? Bethesda had like 20 minutes of material stretched out over an hour and a half or so.

Has Nintendo gone yet? People regularly downplay them and they end up being sort of a welcome dark horse amid disappointing Sony and Microsoft releases. 

CP 2077 looks okay but the only pre-order bandwagon I'm jumping on is the new Deus Ex that Eidos is quietly prepping.

Just now, Major said:

Has Nintendo gone yet? People regularly downplay them and they end up being sort of a welcome dark horse amid disappointing Sony and Microsoft releases. 

CP 2077 looks okay but the only pre-order bandwagon I'm jumping on is the new Deus Ex that Eidos is quietly prepping.

CP looks good, but I personally couldn't give a shit about it. Only game I'm actually excited for is Death Stranding. Nothing else has me excited.

Just now, Onyx said:

CP looks good, but I personally couldn't give a shit about it. Only game I'm actually excited for is Death Stranding. Nothing else has me excited.

Yeah I'm going to part company on that trip.

Kojima and his fan fucks can find a nearby cliff to pitch themselves off. Nothing is more destructive in games than undeserved personality cults that go after people who call out basic issues with the material produced by said individuals. Look at M. Night Shyamalan in the film department.

Cyberpunk has me super excited at the possibilities, but I'm going to wait until I can be sure that trying to run it wont melt my gaming pc. DOOM looks to be badass, but for the most part it looks like Bethesda was playing damage control for this E3 after the Fallout 76 disaster.

1 minute ago, Major said:

Yeah I'm going to part company on that trip.

Kojima and his fan fucks can find a nearby cliff to pitch themselves off. Nothing is more destructive in games than undeserved personality cults that go after people who call out basic issues with the material produced by said individuals. Look at M. Night Shyamalan in the film department.

Not sure what you're even referring to, chief.

Game looks good, unique, and has an interesting setting. Great cast lineup too. All I'm really bothered about, if I'm honest.

1 minute ago, Onyx said:

Not sure what you're even referring to, chief.

Game looks good, unique, and has an interesting setting. Great cast lineup too. All I'm really bothered about, if I'm honest.

Weeeeee shall seeeeeeee........

God im just such a mobile gamer thank you Bethesda for all the Mobile Games