Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 18:37
Sign in to follow this  
BravoActual

To my fellow Vape Lords...

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, DallasRP said:

IMG_3171.JPG

i'm currently digging anything by i<3salts, especially Fruit Loops. 

i wish i still loved desert/creamy flavors. they had so many good ones. now i can only do like straight fruity flavors. i gag at the taste of a creamy flavor.

 this is so sad

 

Share this post


Link to post

 

15 hours ago, TheBravoActual said:

What kind of juice are you currently sucking on? I'm looking to try something new. 

 

CpfOfJp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Pachamama mango pitaya pineapple, the best

https://www.elementvape.com/pachamama-mango-pitaya-pineapple-30ml

8 hours ago, Aeryes said:

20190609_231947.thumb.jpg.0b6b0f24603f7aec200660f0b99f5bc7.jpg

20190609_232309.thumb.jpg.4d8c1d9d752f821333d4a11debd66ec6.jpg

Got the drag mini too, charging port is fucked its way too loose, battery life pretty bad even at 50W (think mine is really faulty though), returning it tomorrow and picking up something else, you got any problems with it?

Edited by Jerry

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, California said:

i wish i still loved desert/creamy flavors. they had so many good ones. now i can only do like straight fruity flavors. i gag at the taste of a creamy flavor.

 this is so sad

 

that's not the only thing you gag at 😉
oral cheryl hines GIF

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Aeryes said:

Works like a gem for me. Battery life on my unit is solid. I can leave it on for over a week and it's still good.

Nice, I got it for the crazy good battery life, went to work with three bars left, only went out for two smoke breaks and it died with three hours of work left, was not happy at all 😐

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Pachamama mango pitaya pineapple, the best

https://www.elementvape.com/pachamama-mango-pitaya-pineapple-30ml

Got the drag mini too, charging port is fucked its way too loose, battery life pretty bad even at 50W (think mine is really faulty though), returning it tomorrow and picking up something else, you got any problems with it?

never use the charging port! get a damned battery charger station. I have a 2x2 and 3 sets of batteries i just constantly rotate

 

using the charging port on your mod can and will fucking rek your batteries and gives higher chance of *explosion* due to uneven battery charging.

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, California said:

never use the charging port! get a damned battery charger station. I have a 2x2 and 3 sets of batteries i just constantly rotate

 

using the charging port on your mod can and will fucking rek your batteries and gives higher chance of *explosion* due to uneven battery charging.

Can't remove the drag mini's batteries, using my older mod at the minute that I can use a station with. The mini also has a regulator and shit so no chance of you screwing up the batteries, shame I have to bring this back its fucking sick.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jerry said:

Can't remove the drag mini's batteries, using my older mod at the minute that I can use a station with. The mini also has a regulator and shit so no chance of you screwing up the batteries, shame I have to bring this back its fucking sick.

honestly Drag 1 or alpha 1 of voopoo is my fav

Share this post


Link to post

@Aeryes @Combine those look good. might have to check those out. 

@California yeah I learned that lesson the hard way. Used a USB charging port overnight one time and fried my mod. Battery stations are so much safer.

Share this post


Link to post

@TheBravoActual

So I stood in this shop and tested a few liquids, none of them really being the right thing until I try that one and I immediately was in love. So next party I whip that out and people smell it and all in unison (non-vapers or smokers, too) agree it smells good. Gave the thing to someone else to vape on and he almost wouldn't give it back (in joking fashion) because they liked that so much.

 

I guess you won't be disappointed is what I want to say 😛

 

But if you can, try it out first. If you use shops, go there and if they have it, smell on it first or taste a bit of it, before you waste money on something you may not like.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Combine said:

@TheBravoActual

So I stood in this shop and tested a few liquids, none of them really being the right thing until I try that one and I immediately was in love. So next party I whip that out and people smell it and all in unison (non-vapers or smokers, too) agree it smells good. Gave the thing to someone else to vape on and he almost wouldn't give it back (in joking fashion) because they liked that so much.

 

I guess you won't be disappointed is what I want to say 😛

 

But if you can, try it out first. If you use shops, go there and if they have it, smell on it first or taste a bit of it, before you waste money on something you may not like.

Yeah anytime I go into a shop I usually do the taste test. But I'll go see if my local shop has it at some point today. Thanks for the suggestion dude!

Share this post


Link to post

Juul has my soul currently and I Want it back 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Juul has my soul currently and I Want it back 

I've never actually tried a Juul

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, TheBravoActual said:

I've never actually tried a Juul

Do not try it 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...