Server time (UTC): 2019-10-23, 19:21
Sign in to follow this  
Peril

Staff Feedback: Peril

Hey guys!

If you have any feedback you want to share with me, positive (I hope) or negative, drop it below in this thread using the format under the spoiler.

imageedit_1_6242328803.gif.f27c552ad2edaa7074023a4b0de079be.gif

Spoiler

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) Discord

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Really friendly and helpful when i had problems. Im an idiot idiot by standard so dealing with me can be annoying. This guy did a great job.

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) Keep it up! 😄

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) Discord

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) He was in that support channel with in seconds, took my breath away. Helped with what was needed seemed like a lovely chap. Even messaged me afterwards to confirm everything was sorted. Aftercare was a nice touch.

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) None at all mate, solid stuff.

Link to the situation:  Discord.

Any supporting evidence or notes: NA.

Feedback: Pretty sure the dude full on MIB'd me in the help section of the Discord, I think I needed help but who even knows at this stage. Guy is observably fantastically helpful and has great patter, approachable and easy to engage with. 10/10 would find out the truth again.

Suggestions for improvement: None as yet, guy was a pleasure to interact with.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:20 PM, HoboRP said:

-snip-

On 6/19/2019 at 3:46 PM, ChrisTronn said:

-snip-

On 6/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, CrusaderCJ said:

-snip

Just wanted to offer my thanks to all of you for the kind words 🙂   Also, this Crusader guy is crazy, we absolutely do not, under any circumstances, MIB memory wipe our community members.  That's a breach of some rule somewhere.  Thanks again guys, you know where to find me if you need me in the future ❤️ 

Link to the situation: N/A 

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: Had some issues creating my character, and even though he did not have a solution for my issue he stayed with me for 20-30 minutes trying to help me in different ways.

He also took the time to do some Discord RP with me. Good stuff.

Suggestions for improvement: Git gud

Posted (edited)

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A you'll just have to have FAITH.

Feedback: Peril was really quick to respond when my friend and I joined the helpdesk and was insanely helpful with: fixing a variety of game errors, helping us with a discord problem and even setting up the mods we needed to play (we had not played Dayz in many moons). He even kept us company and is a really nice dude.

Suggestions for improvement: none really, but I hope he enjoyed the food he was going to eat later on.

Edited by Sully

Feedback: After noticing the perfection that is your profile, not only did you not turn up my request for help with my profile, you steamed ahead and helped teach me about all the different pieces that make up a profile. You also helped with Photoshop and modification work and, as a result, I am now the very proud owner of a perfect profile just like yours. Keep up the good work. I hope that you stray on the right path and become even more perfect like that green guy from DBZ.

Suggestions for improvement: You are on the fast track towards GM! You've got this!

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".) N/A

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Friendly and couldn't have handled the situation that i both him and i was in, called me respectfully into a chat about the issue and we got the misunderstanding sorted in a jiffy - Great guy and a great Staff member, keep it up mate!

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) N/A

On 6/23/2019 at 3:31 AM, Hofer said:

- snip -

On 6/30/2019 at 5:31 PM, Sully said:

- snip -

On 7/24/2019 at 10:18 PM, Iceinfly said:

- snip -

On 7/26/2019 at 4:22 PM, Drezen said:

- snip -

I just checked over this thread for the first time in a hot minute after getting back from break, so I just wanted to offer my much overdue thanks to the four of you for your kind words.  I hope I did "git gud" since we work together now, Hofer 😝 Thanks again though, seriously, and you all know where to find me if you ever need anything moving forward! ❤️

Link to the situation: Peril helped me get into the server after having trouble not getting in. 

Any supporting evidence or notes: I don't have any screenshots because the chat was in the support room. 

Feedback: He was a really nice guy and was very respectful and helpful to me. He answered all my questions thoroughly and had plenty patience walking me through everything.

Suggestions for improvement: I think he did great and my only suggestion is to keep doing what he's doing

Feedback: I had a question needed answering, he joined my room in 10 seconds. Very polite. Thank you

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

On 8/10/2019 at 8:06 PM, Jason Knight said:

- snip -

57 minutes ago, Goa said:

- snip -

Thank you both for taking the time to leave me some positive feedback, I really appreciate it!  Feel free to reach out if you ever need anything.

Feedback: Has been a good guy to get any info from also is real good and keep situations in Help Desk calm and flowing. Definitely a great member of staff

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes:

Feedback: My first ever guilty verdict and I get a more severe punishment than someone that broke the same rule. Does not seem very fair/make much sense.

Suggestions for improvement: Dont give different punishment to different people when they break the same rules

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes:

N/A

This is a pretty fair verdict, you hit pretty much all the heads of the nails there can be on this one ^_^.

However, "Aggrevation" of a ban is a powerful tool that you, as the GM, have at your disposal. It can really set those people who really take the piss on their merry way for a while. You can chose to give them more points, give them more ban time or simply both (dependant on the situation). You can use them when someone breaks more than one big rule or when they break one rule so egregiously that the standard punishment seems too light for the circumstance (always better to converse with an admin or as many GMs possible if you are going to try to do the latter). But, you cannot just slap them on the verdict without explaining what you are doing.

Suggestions for improvement:

Add a clause to the end of your explanation explaining on what is happening with his ban when it is aggravated, something as simple as this (for this particular report):

@BandsRP , due to the fact that you have broken several rules on our server including 2 forms of BadRP and an invalid kill, we feel that it is paramount that you receive an aggravated punishment. In this particular case we feel then need to increase the number of warning points you gain from 10 to 15 while you have retained the standard 5 day ban for BadRP.

5 hours ago, BandsRP said:

- snip -

I would like to take a chance to clarify some potential confusion here.  There is a difference between your case and the one you reference, and that is the addition of Unreasonable Hostage Demands to your verdict, the explanation for which can be found in the verdict.  As Hebirura explained, admittedly better than I did as I frankly failed to at all, this was due to the number and severity of rulebreaks committed.  If you were punished for the exact same thing as found in the other recently closed report, I'm confident that the punishment would have been the same for your case.  However, while the situations were incredibly similar, there were slight differences in both the situation and punishment that led to the aggravation.  I apologize for not putting this explanation in the verdict and I hope this clarifies things for you.  Feel free to reach out to me via DMs, either on the Forums or Discord, if you'd like to discuss further.

4 hours ago, Hebirura said:

- snip -

Thank you for the constructive feedback.  While I would like to assure you that the punishment itself was discussed at length and not simply decided on by me, I absolutely agree that I should've included an explanation as to why aggravation was applied in this case.  I'll keep this in mind moving forward, thank you for pointing it out!