Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 11:30
Sign in to follow this  
Peril

Staff Feedback: Peril

Hey guys!

If you have any feedback you want to share with me, positive (I hope) or negative, drop it below in this thread using the format under the spoiler.

imageedit_1_6242328803.gif.f27c552ad2edaa7074023a4b0de079be.gif

Spoiler

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) Discord

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Really friendly and helpful when i had problems. Im an idiot idiot by standard so dealing with me can be annoying. This guy did a great job.

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) Keep it up! 😄

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) Discord

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) He was in that support channel with in seconds, took my breath away. Helped with what was needed seemed like a lovely chap. Even messaged me afterwards to confirm everything was sorted. Aftercare was a nice touch.

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) None at all mate, solid stuff.

Link to the situation:  Discord.

Any supporting evidence or notes: NA.

Feedback: Pretty sure the dude full on MIB'd me in the help section of the Discord, I think I needed help but who even knows at this stage. Guy is observably fantastically helpful and has great patter, approachable and easy to engage with. 10/10 would find out the truth again.

Suggestions for improvement: None as yet, guy was a pleasure to interact with.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:20 PM, HoboRP said:

-snip-

On 6/19/2019 at 3:46 PM, ChrisTronn said:

-snip-

On 6/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, CrusaderCJ said:

-snip

Just wanted to offer my thanks to all of you for the kind words 🙂   Also, this Crusader guy is crazy, we absolutely do not, under any circumstances, MIB memory wipe our community members.  That's a breach of some rule somewhere.  Thanks again guys, you know where to find me if you need me in the future ❤️ 

Link to the situation: N/A 

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: Had some issues creating my character, and even though he did not have a solution for my issue he stayed with me for 20-30 minutes trying to help me in different ways.

He also took the time to do some Discord RP with me. Good stuff.

Suggestions for improvement: Git gud

Posted (edited)

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A you'll just have to have FAITH.

Feedback: Peril was really quick to respond when my friend and I joined the helpdesk and was insanely helpful with: fixing a variety of game errors, helping us with a discord problem and even setting up the mods we needed to play (we had not played Dayz in many moons). He even kept us company and is a really nice dude.

Suggestions for improvement: none really, but I hope he enjoyed the food he was going to eat later on.

Edited by Sully