Server time (UTC): 2019-07-22, 23:36
Sign in to follow this  
NozzyRP

Final Warning Appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Original thread has been deleted i am pretty sure

image.png.fbe190d0e1d563b0e7249e010a624f97.png

Why the verdict is not fair: The punishment was very fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Since i've returned to the community in March i've had a big change from 2018. I became much more active on the forums and discord, getting involved in the community and it's discussions with a much better attitude than what i had in 2018 when i wasn't active at all on the forums. I've played both solo in-game and been in different kinds of groups that provided different kinds of roleplay. These groups include the Chernarusti which was a group based on SettlementRP and The Time which is based on TraderRP and SlaverRP. I'm positive that this has effected both me and the people i've roleplayed with in a good way and will continue to do so for as long as i continue to roleplay on DayZRP. I have also made several videos with me and my friends providing good roleplay to a ton of other people, showing my improvement compared to 2018 where i did none of that. 

EDIT: I would also like to add that i have not used my caution

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Final Warning removed. 

What could you have done better?: I could have used my brain and not have been lead on. I should have realized that those posts weren't allowed and listened to the warning that was given to me. It was a combination of stupid decisions on top of each other within a short span of time. 

Edited by NozzyRP
Added caution

Looking good my man. Final warning removed

Solved with @Zanaan & half of the GM team (paranormal activity?)