Server time (UTC): 2019-10-16, 10:52
Sign in to follow this  
Finn

S1 : OOC in VoIP, Stary Sobor. 2019-06-08 - 21:00

Server and location: S1, Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 21:00

Your in game name: Clyde Matthews

Names of allies involved: @RavenousRP I believe

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show, he was in the area for a while.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Full stream below the highlight.

Detailed description of the events: 

When he first talks OOC is at the beginning of the highlight video, the second situation proving his complete disregard for the rules is at 19:00 in the highlight.

So I was in Stary Sobor gathering nails for our move to our new location and this guy showed up wanting to sell a car, I honestly didn't wanna do any sort of selling or buying so I refused most trades since it's gotten to be quite annoying trying to do renovations when people are knocking every 5 seconds.... anyways, this guy shows up wanting to sell a car, I refuse the deal and said to wait for more people. He waits, eventually I start working on the walls outside the shop and he asks me where we're moving, I don't tell him. As I'm working on the garage door he starts talking about "Spawning" although at the time I thought it was an accident so I just tell him in ooc not to say "Spawn".

I continue to work on the less important walls and then this guy talks in OOC about his glitch and he needs to fix it while this guys talking to him. The same guy begins talking in OOC and then they walk off... When they come back I tell him not to talk in OOC and he says "I know it's breaking RP but I had the same problem" I then told him it was breaking the rules and he shook it off once again. So since he is completely diregarding the rules I'm going to put up this report. If he had learned from the situation there and then I would not have went this far but this is not how you act on this server.

My POV 

I Was chilling in stary with my boy clyde and some guy starts talking about his menu and the hands bug in game and keeps saying it, He also runs around the corner by the red house in stary talking openly about it and says "i know this is OOC but i need to help him" and some guy logs in and is like wtf are they talking about im like idk homie just run away from the freaks

Position Logs:

Spoiler

22:00:57 | Player "Clyde Matthews" (pos=<6035.2, 7852.2, 300.7>)
22:05:58 | Player "Clyde Matthews" (pos=<6032.5, 7851.7, 300.7>) 
22:10:58 | Player "Clyde Matthews" (pos=<6019.4, 7815.4, 303.0>) 
22:15:58 | Player "Clyde Matthews" (pos=<6024.7, 7811.7, 303.3>) 
22:20:59 | Player "Clyde Matthews" (pos=<6027.2, 7811.4, 303.5>) 
22:25:59 | Player "Clyde Matthews" (pos=<6016.2, 7828.0, 303.0>) 

22:00:57 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" (pos=<6070.5, 7792.3, 301.4>) 
22:05:58 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" (pos=<6018.0, 7845.0, 300.8>) 
22:10:58 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" (pos=<6019.3, 7822.4, 300.8>) 
22:15:58 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" (pos=<6025.4, 7877.6, 301.4>) 
22:20:59 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" (pos=<5995.0, 7910.0, 302.5>) 
22:25:59 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" (pos=<6003.0, 7898.7, 302.3>) 

Connection Logs

Spoiler

18:24:50 | Player "Clyde Matthews" is connected
23:35:25 | Player "Clyde Matthews" has been disconnected

20:21:45 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" is connected
23:35:25 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" has been disconnected

Calling in for POV:
@ShazzBott87

@ShazzBott87 hasn't been in game or on the forums in 3 days, he will be temp banned until he gives his PoV. 

Alright, i'm sorry I was just trying to help out someone. I went through this multiple times and i know how annoying it can get when you're waiting to join the server for 20+ minutes just to see the game isn't working. I was trying to offer a quick fix to a random player, I didn't realize it was a ban able offense and it wont happen again.

8 minutes ago, ShazzBott87 said:

Alright, i'm sorry I was just trying to help out someone. I went through this multiple times and i know how annoying it can get when you're waiting to join the server for 20+ minutes just to see the game isn't working. I was trying to offer a quick fix to a random player, I didn't realize it was a ban able offense and it wont happen again.

That is not a POV. We require a full description of the events from your perspective.

Oh, well there were 2 players who had a problem, and their menu screens were up on their in game screens, kinda layered on to it. I've had this issue a few times before, recently was when the summer mod came out. I figured since I knew the quick  fix I would tell them over VOIP, i thought it would make things more convenient and easy rather than typing it out. I agree I broke the rules and was even notified by a few of the players in-game that I was breaking them. It wont happen again, now that I know that. Sometimes doing the nice thing and the right thing aren't the same... thing lol!

Considering you were helping some people, I can't find a reason to ban you over it. However, this does not mean that if you're helping someone you can just break the rules, the lighter rules (such as not going OOC in voice). Also, you said several things that were also OOC such as "spawn" and things like that, you need to re-read the rules and realize the difference between IC and OOC. In real life you don't go in the store and say no sprites have spawned on aisle 7 yet, you say aisle 7 hasn't restocked yet. That's just an example of what I'm trying to tell you.

@ShazzBott87 - GUILTY / verbal warning.

/solved