Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:21
Sign in to follow this  
dom101

"Pick me up!"

I was wondering if there was a way to make it so instead of instant death when you're defeated if we can make it so when someone drops another person is able to revive them in some manner.  Would make having a medic around important and give way to more RP.  Also would save RP when mistakes are made with others near by.

You can be knocked out but that's about it. I wouldn't even like to think about how to the devs would go around doing it.

You die when a car accidentally hits you, for instance.  If you're in a firefight and 1 of your 4 wins vs another 4, he can help you up.  If you are trying to rob someone and they're trying to be superman.  Shoot him, tie him up, pick him up.  More RP.

Huge no. The death mechanics work fine how they are. Honestly, unconcious is pretty much this. Adding this would just make things less realistic and I like the realism of the game.

Phat -1 from me, dawg. Death is the end result for any survival game, this isn't Fortnite or Apex. Either do less dangerous stuff or get better at not dying in situations where things get hairy.