Server time (UTC): 2020-02-25, 22:33 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo

Staff Feedback: Voodoo

3383739.gif.a15c80d361bb193ef0cb744510e07b3e.gif

You know what to do

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help 
demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) no link but i fucked up on my character list and i needed help

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".) N/A

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

VooDoo my old friend, helped me after i fucked up my character list. fast job done on his side. it is always good to get help from an experienced staff member. keep up the good work 🙂

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) N/A

Edited by Jannik

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes: Other reports, feedback also applies to both @Derek Steel and @Realize and overall the entire GM team

Feedback: Now just looking at that report which was just solved within 4 hours of it being posted is great to see. The fact that the staff team is active and that it only took 2 hours after all POV's were posted for there to be a verdict on the case. While a KOS is pretty straight forward with video evidence i still think the GM team needs some good feedback for their work and accomplishing several report free hours these past weeks. 

Suggestions for improvement: No need to improve lads, doing a great job. 

Just now, NozzyRP said:

-snip-

thanks ill make sure to pass it on

Link to the situation: 

Any supporting evidence or notes: Private Discord message which will remain private.

Feedback: Spent lots of his precious time talking to me and listening to me vent over drama. Even let me use his/her jacket sleeve to blow my nose. So kind of him/her. Seriously though, stand up guy/gal and glad he/she is part of the staff team. Takes a patient person to deal with upset people. He/she managed to help me pretty much immediately when I saw my thread wasn't going any where. Keep it up bro/bra! 

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

Redacted, Rover explained the miscommunication that was occurring both ways.

Edited by Drizzy

12 minutes ago, Drizzy said:

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes:  Helpdesk conversation w/ @Crimson_Tiger

Feedback: Good morning Voodoo. I previously had a character set active when I downloaded Livonia and decided to switch back to my original character. After being on Livonia, I found inspiration for a new character with a fresh start in Livonia, as this is only my second time back IG since I took a break 4 months ago. The server went down for a moment and I took the opportunity to create said new character whilst deleting insignificant ones when I accidentally deleted the character I had set active. I hopped in helpdesk and asked @Crimson_Tigerif I could just have the remaining 2.5 hr cooldown reset, to which he relayed to me your message, as he described, "Voodoo said no because the cooldown is there to prevent people from hopping back and forth on characters. Basically no special treatment."

I was not in any RP whatsoever. I respect your decisions as an Admin, but it's aggravating to use the search bar and look up "character cooldown" and see threads where others made mistakes as well, but a GM either fixed the cooldown for them or told them to hop in helpdesk and it would be sorted out. Had I truly been abusing the switch, I'd understand.

Suggestions for improvement: Don't pass along a message of "no special treatment" when there are threads of people making mistakes and staff fixing it. As well, Mods cannot do the action I was requesting help with - rather than having him pass a message along, it would be nice for the staff member who could perform the action to be the one explaining why they cannot or won't.

Well obviously the cool down is there for a reason to stop community members switching characters frequently. On this occasion the information that you had deleted the active character was not passed on to me by @Crimson_Tiger I was just informed that you wished to play a new character.

Had I been informed that the active character was deleted on accident then you would have received a reset to the character cooldown. I apologise that the reset did not occur (I believe that this has now been sorted for yourself) and I will be having a word with @Crimson_Tiger for not passing on all the details when explaining the situation.

Any supporting evidence or notes: Helpdesk w/ @JobScholten

Suggestions for improvement: A little on the quiet side but that's nitpicking.

Any supporting evidence or notes:

Spoiler

8323931aa6.png

96db7cf694.png

Hello ADMINISTRATOR Voodoo, it is time, I, AndreyQ, come to send some feedback your way. I have come to this decision based on the fact that I have been ignored multiple times after coming to you with a few issues/questions I had in regards to different topics or refused to answer my questions.

The first message was a while back, think you were a GM, where I pointed to you a base that should be deleted. I don't know whether or not you actually even took a look at it or not as there was no attempt made to let me know of such. The message was just left there, not even an "I'll look into it" or "Done." or any sort of communication letting me know that it's taken care of or that it's not even possible.

Second is a question in regards to a verdict that got Dusty punished for NVFL. I stated my concerns to you as you either wrote or signed the verdict to which I got shutdown immediately by completely ignoring my concerns (lack of video, or questioning about Dusty's knowledge about the number of combatants) by stating you went by the notes which it would have been bad if you decided to simply contradict the thread notes and that he can make an appeal. Now I can also state the sun is shining light upon the Earth and that I am the best roleplayer but stating random facts that do nothing when it comes to answering one's concerns seems like trying to dodge the question instead of answering it. Regardless, I couldn't be bothered to continue the discussion as it wasn't a subject I was that passionate about but merely curious about the thought process that went into the verdict written at that time.

In the case of the third message, no GM was available at that time so I ask you as you appeared online on Discord. I received no message in regards to my question and hopefully, I got help in that matter from someone else. At no point was there any attempt to at least specify that you were busy or couldn't helped me at that given time, yet the question was completely ignored.

Now about the last part that happened more recently. I went to Peril to express some problems/questions I had with a recent appeal verdict about the bear trap report Neom was found guilty in. Peril did a nice thing and instead of ignoring me, let me know that he was busy at that moment and, as such, I turned to the person that signed said verdict, which was you. I asked you the same thing I asked Peril and got a rather questionable response stating that no initiation has occurred. This is, in fact, quite a false statement in regards to the report, which I corrected in hopes to go back to my question being answered, however I didn't receive any reply. So yet another time I come to you for assistance and receive little to no help.

To make matters worse, I notified Neom that I tried to get a better understanding of the situation and from my understanding he also DMed you and he has also been ignored.

I wouldn't care that much if I were ignored if it were an isolated incident, however it seems like this is a pattern of behavior of simply ignoring or shrugging off people's questions/requests. And this gets quite annoying especially when people are being told if we have issues with a verdict to go and approach the team that wrote it. If you are unable to support what is written with correct facts and references to the guidelines applied on the server then I see no reason as to why you should be signing on a verdict.

Suggestions for improvement:

The biggest suggestion I can give would be to be more communicative when people come for help or to point something out. If you can't do something let people know instead of ignoring them. I am sure if you wanted something from someone and got ignored you wouldn't have appreciated it either. On top of that, you need to start explaining the verdicts you write/sign when people come asking for clarification. I don't care if our opinions differ. But I can't comprehend what leads to a punishment if I all I get is that you went by the notes, that the person can make an appeal or by giving completely wrong facts about the situation at hand. A good example you could follow is Rover. I disagree with 80% of things I have ever discussed with him, but I can appreciate someone taking their time and explaining their thought process to me in order to grasp why a decision has come to that outcome.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:31 PM, AndreyQ said:

-snip-

Before you thought this was missed or ignored, I just randomly found that I was not following my own thread so I apologise for this late reply. Anyway:

1. That base that was brought up to me I think another GM dealt with at the time. Fact is though it shouldn't come to just 1 member of the team as it can be lost in transit when we are dealing with so many more thing that require urgent attention.

2. The report that concerned Dusty is exactly that. It concerned him and no one else, far too many times people start to report lawyer for their friends when at the end of the day its up to them to fight their own battles and get their questions and appeals in.

3. The appeal verdict regarding Neom has been cleared up by another admin in the team. However personally I still agree with the original verdict, the bear trap is being placed before an initiation is given to the OP and even then, when has an initiation allowed harm to be given to a compliant hostage? At the time of the report the OP had been hit many times and when adding the damage caused by the bear trap the OP was lucky not to die which would have happened should he have received a few more punches prior to the situation in the house. 

Anyway everything is dealt with now and sorted so lets start a fresh. I've talked to @neom and believe we have sorted everything, looking forward to seeing what you guys are doing ingame as its been a while since we all talked about other things rather than rules and reports 😄