Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 03:32
Sign in to follow this  
DarkestSkies241

The Black Army | Open Recruitment

Posted (edited)

1269024181_DAYZRPAnarchistGroupBlackArmyTitleResize.png.4928a28364474b5c8e39f5df76b477d1.png

880783688_DAYZRPAnarchistCommieGroupFlagVarientresize.png.6d7ea28d18908238a1631572e9b0d60c.png

Motto: "Mother Anarchy Is With Us!"

Flag Of The South Zagorian Chapter of The Black Army. based off of the original Black Army in 1918. The text reads: 'DEATH, TO ALL WHO STAND IN THE WAY OF FREEDOM FOR WORKING PEOPLE.'

Spoiler

1399731784_DAYZRPAnarchistGroupOriginsTitleResize.png.ec67a33b9b76f0f66090b032f5c1d79f.png

"Dead with scythes stand along the road, work of the hands of the Red Devils!"

The Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army of Ukraine, also known as the Black Army or simply as, was an anarchist army formed largely of Ukrainian peasants and workers under the command of the famous anarchist Nestor Makhno during the Russian Civil War of 1917–1922. They protected the operation of "free soviets" and libertarian communes in the Free Territory, an attempt to form a stateless libertarian communist society from 1918 to 1921 during the Ukrainian Revolution. Ukrainian anarchist guerrilla bands were active during the Russian Civil War. Some claimed to be loyal to the Ukrainian state, but others acknowledged no allegiance; all fought both the Red and White Armies with equal ferocity in the opening stages of the Civil War. The structure of the RIAU was not that of a traditional army. Instead, the RIAU was a democratic militia based on soldier committees and general assemblies. The RIAU fought for Freedom and Anarcho-Communism for a free Ukraine.

745280576_DAYZRPAnarchistGroupStoryTitleResize.png.e612f3d1f7b531b0df43cef3216150cf.png

"FOR LIFE, HONOR AND FREEDOM!"

Colonel. A. ‘Wolf’ Volkov
Our story starts with figurehead and Ukrainian Artem Volkov or ‘Wolf’. Wolf was a revolutionary from the beginning, he grew up in Ukraine with his Cossack Father and Chernarussian Mother who left back to her country, leaving his Father to take care of him. He was oppressed by the Ukrainian Regime until he took part in the 2014 Revolution fighting the Police and Military for Freedom for his country. There he would meet a gang during the revolution a branch of the Rabochiy Front. These Communist Anarchist’s would spread their Ideology to Wolf instilling him with fierce loyalty and sense for revenge against the very people that Oppress him. Once the protests in Ukraine were met with violence by government forces so did the Protestors some, like Wolf managed to snatch some AK’s from some abandoned military checkpoints and trucks during the clashes. Wolf and the gang he was apart of fought governmental forces vigorously until the end when they claimed victory. But this wasn't the end of Wolf’s story he would later see the pandemic of the infection in Chernarus as a opportunity to free the people once and for all, under a banner that would save the oppressed from their shackles and restore peace in the country.

General. D. 'Marauder' Avtandil

Davit Avtandil was born to a Georgian father and Russian mother. He was raised in Canada until he was 16 years old, when he moved back to Georgia. Because he had lived most of his life in Canada, he was fluent in English, speaking the language as if it was native to him. At the age of 18 Davit joined the Georgian armed forces, serving his term of 12 months. After his term was ended, he used the military contacts that he had established to begin PMC work, which eventually led him to South Zagoria during the Civil War, where he began working with local crime lords. During his work, his eyes became open to governmental corruption and the plight of the working class. He attempted to continue work, but couldn’t get rid of the bitter taste in his mouth as he realized that the government was no better than the very crime lords that he worked for. Davit realized that he needed to cut ties with the meaningless work that he was doing in order to rally the local working class in the mission to overthrow the corruption of tyrannical powers.

Meeting Each Other

Marauder and Wolf met each other at Vybor when Marauder’s friend ‘Dealer’ was trying to set up his business in Vybor there the two got to talking, and later after a lot of talking and sharing of experiences Marauder was convinced after telling Wolf about his past and run ins with other groups that Wolf's plan for a safe and free Chernarus was possible. They soon decided they were going to form The Black Army based off the Original Black Army Wolf had read about, but they would do their own form of Anarchism, everyone will be free from the oppressors of bandits and slavers. They will hunt and wipe out the oppressors and free the oppressed, giving them food, water, shelter, and protection under the Black and Crimson banner of the new Black Army of Chernarus. Obviously their plans and actions will be met with resistance at first so they went out in search of others to join their cause for a better country. After that day Wolf and Marauder become the best of comrades, planning on making this world and better place for all where everyone can be free and safe… even if it meant death, but Mother Anarchy would watch over them and their comrades. For she knew best.

6/8/19

The Black Army was formed on 05/17/2019 after Wolf and Marauder tracked down and convinced some of Marauder's old comrades from his old PMC group (known as Valkyrie and The Green Runners) to join them. The group soon set out after rallying with each other and went scavenging for supplies and weapons for the group. After extensive recon and expeditions around the region, they found a place that they could call home. They set up a base camp and built up walls, and then went out looking for other groups and other people to recruit or become allies with. They soon found a group who had a settlement they called 'The Safe House.' Wolf called these men and women comrades, for they provided the people with food, water, shelter, and protection for all who came to their walls. The Black Army soon repaid these favors by providing all the food and supplies they could spare, as well as security whenever the group didn't have enough men to protect themselves. Now The Black Army focuses on their own settlement for the people.
(This story will be added to as our journey continues.)

1137736926_DAYZRPAnarchistGroupGoalsTitleResize.png.d15a399542851f357eb9b114cb35034a.png

IC-Goals

Establish a Free Anarchist State for all peoples. (Indefinite)

Help the peoples of South Zagoria by providing shelter, food, water and protection. (Indefinite)

Hunt and Eradicate the Oppressor's and Despot's of South Zagoria. (Indefinite)  

Spread the word of Anarchism to the Region. (Indefinite)

Abolish ALL Forms of Slavery. (Indefinite)

Set up a camp to begin operations in the region. (Complete)

Set up a Radio Frequency to broadcast to the region. (In-Progress)

Construct a Settlement for all the peoples of South Zagoria. (In-Progress)

Construct a Medical Wing inside the settlement for medical personnel to work on a cure and aid the sick and injured. (By Day 712)

Make Contact with groups that have similar ideal's (Complete)

Recruit more Militants into our ranks. (3/10)

Establish a 'Council' with all the groups that wish to rebuild the country with us. (By Day 750)

ezgif.com-resize.png.2e010dd3d0bb9d7d068eca6c2a08deb8.png

Commander's:

DarkestSkies241 - Colonel Artem Volkov

Nomadxvx - General Davit Avtandil

Officer's:

Johnny Navid - Captain Hayden Miller

Militant's:

Trevor Vance - Sergeant John Wilson

Slouch - Conscript Isaak Okhotnik

Jbransc1994 - Conscript Walter Warden

Outlaw - Conscript Boris Alexeev

Spicey - Conscript Micheal Delaney

MrFlexBreh - Conscript Erik Rourke

Citizen's:
Jane Marie - Jane Marie (Medic)

Robert Faltin - Johnny Iverson

1205251190_DAYZRPAnarchistGroupRecruitmentTitleResize.png.e55b0ef48c6c131a7eff3fef35553f74.png

Spoiler

OOC Age:

Location/Timezone:

RP Experience: (Past Groups & What Not)

Why do you want to join?

Expertise?:

Character:

You will be required to sign a Perm-Death Agreement to join the group in any capacity due to the secret and sensitive nature of our group. Basically the Officers of The Black Army reserve the right to permanently kill your Character you joined The Black Army with based off of reasonable suspicion with evidence of treason. You will sign the Agreement once your invited to our discord.

Edited by DarkestSkies241
Updated Roster

interesting, good luck

Good luck with this

2 minutes ago, RavenousRP said:

Good luck with this

9 minutes ago, YAKMOUTH said:

interesting, good luck

Thank you both!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DarkestSkies241 said:

Establish a Free Anarchist State for all peoples. (Indefinite)

Construct a Settlement for all the peoples of South Zagoria. (In-Progress)

Construct a Medical Wing inside the settlement for medical personnel to work on a cure and aid the sick and injured. (By Day 712)

Establish a 'Council' with all the groups that wish to rebuild the country with us. (By Day 750)

Roster

Commander's:

DarkestSkies241 - Colonel Artem Volkov

Nomadxvx - General Davit Avtandil

Officer's:

Johnny Navid - Captain Hayden Miller

Militant's:

Trevor Vance - Sergeant John Wilson

Slouch - Conscript Isaak Okhotnik

Jbransc1994 - Conscript Walter Warden

Outlaw - Conscript Boris Alexeev

Citizen's:
Jane Marie - Jane Marie (Medic)

Robert Faltin - Johnny Iverson
CrushedMayo - Armada Bergen

Definition of "Anarchy" to clarify.

Spoiler

an·ar·chy

/ˈanərkē/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.

Now to move onto the main points of my curiosity about this group:

Your group's premise and it's goals are not aligned with each other whatsoever. I provided the definition of anarchy to you in hopes that you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

For example, your first goal consists of building a settlement, fair enough, I guess, but then you follow it up with things like hiring medical personnel for a clinic, which makes me think that there has to be someone above the medical personnel insuring they know what to do, who to be with, etc.. otherwise I think of them as none other than, well, literally free medics, or free-roaming medics.

Number 2. Your next goal: Establish a 'Council' with all the groups that wish to rebuild the country with us. (By Day 750)

I really hope you see the problem with this, one I probably shouldn't even have to explain, but if you're curious about why, reply back and ask, I guess.

And 3. You literally have a roster of authority in check by ranks. That's a problem in-and-of itself for a group based around anarchy. I dunno, I like the idea of the group, but I really think the group idea or it's goals, or the group as a whole should be rethought a little bit, because as of right now, I see a bit wrong with it's execution.

EDIT: Feel free to correct me on some of this if I misunderstood.

Edited by InactiveNate

4 hours ago, DarkestSkies241 said:

image.png.8c8df07c50d3a30e1849e03e7d626c06.png

Not again...

more leftist to remove from chernarus 😄

gl lads

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, InactiveNate said:

Hide contents

an·ar·chy

/ˈanərkē/

Learn to pronounce

noun

Now to move onto the main points of my curiosity about this group:

Your group's premise and it's goals are not aligned with each other whatsoever. I provided the definition of anarchy to you in hopes that you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

For example, your first goal consists of building a settlement, fair enough, I guess, but then you follow it up with things like hiring medical personnel for a clinic, which makes me think that there has to be someone above the medical personnel insuring they know what to do, who to be with, etc.. otherwise I think of them as none other than, well, literally free medics, or free-roaming medics.

Number 2. Your next goal: Establish a 'Council' with all the groups that wish to rebuild the country with us. (By Day 750)

I really hope you see the problem with this, one I probably shouldn't even have to explain, but if you're curious about why, reply back and ask, I guess.

And 3. You literally have a roster of authority in check by ranks. That's a problem in-and-of itself for a group based around anarchy. I dunno, I like the idea of the group, but I really think the group idea or it's goals, or the group as a whole should be rethought a little bit, because as of right now, I see a bit wrong with it's execution.

If you go look up who we are based on we are fighting for the freedom of the people just like Nestor Mahkno and his Black Army tried to do in the Russian Revolution. We wish to help the people and give them true freedom in the means of a direct democracy. The council is a system where the leaders of the groups will meet and discuss about whatever yknow so the groups can stay in touch and help each other out kinda like a EU or UN and also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Insurrectionary_Army_of_Ukraine  that's who were based off of, have a read. Thank you for your feedback.

I can do a more in depth look into it in a discord call if you really wanted to Idm but it would have to be tomorrow @InactiveNate

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, InactiveNate said:

Reveal hidden contents

an·ar·chy

/ˈanərkē/

Learn to pronounce

noun

-snip-

If you truly know something about Anarchism, you would know that even in anarchistic system. If the militia is created, it is still through ranks, cos it is easier to command an army or a militia that way. It is although kept in check.

Political movements can be hard to understand time to time. So it is understandable if you think Anarchy is straight up no hierarchy...

I also learn new things about it every day when I research communism or anarchism... there is lot to learn.

As for the group, seems interesting. Something similar to what I wanted to create.

+1 from an anarchist 🙂

Edited by Shanoby

41 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

-snip-

1 hour ago, DarkestSkies241 said:

-snip-

Thank you both for your clarifications, it helped me to clear things up and understand the group a bit better. As for the future of the group, good luck, I'll be interested to see what's made of it when it comes time to meeting "The Black Army."

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, DarkestSkies241 said:

I don't mean to be that guy but... Doesn't a council/ruling element go against everything Anarchism is about..?

Turns out others already commented, maybe I should read the comments 😂

Good luck

Edited by Ducky

1 minute ago, Ducky said:

I don't mean to be that guy but... Doesn't a council/ruling element go against everything Anarchism is about..?

Again, that is a no. It depends what branch on anarchism we are talking about.

Lot of the decisions are done in anarchist society through direct democracy, true but...

In certain event if it seen to be necessary councils are formed. Although again kept in check. Depending how it is setup. Usually those councils can rotate - the elected people. But made sure they are switched properly.

So again, this type of system is ok for Anarchist society.

Commies

Goodluck with the group 

Your thread quality has improved a bit.

1 hour ago, Major said:

Your thread quality has improved a bit.

I helped a bit lol

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, JamesRP said:

Good luck with this lads, @nomadxvx hope to see you in game again soon, I am JMZIE btw

Thank you dude, hope to see you in game again soon!