Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 05:01
Sign in to follow this  
LessThanThree

Blacklisted - Can't apply for whitelist

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Blacklisted because of ban on steam account.

Why the verdict is not fair: About two weeks ago I was banned from PUBG because of my antivirus. I have since contacted the PUBG developers and they have removed the ban from my PUBG account and I am able to play again however they said they were not able to remove the ban from my steam account.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be unblacklisted and able to apply for whitelist again. 

What could you have done better?: Not had a bad antivirus (Kapersky if you wonder which one I was using.)

Thank you for reading!

Please provide us all of your steam accounts so we can look into this. 

Greetings lessthanthree. We've reviewed your appeal and come to a decision. As of this posting your most recent game ban reported on steam is 13 days old. While we respect that the ban may be a false positive we cannot take your word in that fact. And by rule we honor all VAC bans up to 365 days.  So unless you can get the ban removed from your steam profile we cannot remove your blacklist until that year has passed. In the meantime we wish you the best of luck elsewhere. 

Appeal denied. Blacklist remains.