Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 13:49
Sign in to follow this  
MajooRB

Change MVP color?

MVP color suggestion /see in thread  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

Hello, this suggestion is directed mainly at my fellow MVP rank community members. 

To keep this simple and short, this is my personal color preference and opinion on it. I was presented by @Roland about making a suggestion with a poll about this. I am giving some suggestions for a different color as I can't really get behind the weird purple/pink-ish color we have for our rank at the moment. Back before I liked the old "mint" color whole lot better than the one we have now so i wouldnt be against going back to it, but I also suggest some other colors.

Let me know your opinion about the current color and if you'd like to keep it / change it / or maybe even suggest a color yourself.

My suggestions: 

image.png.6bb9e1ed3627895bba1f815b3f69f5fe.png #232bff

image.png.8564956184eb9131a3d4ef656fe1a014.png #23ff39

image.png.9c561a648c4ffacb0fbcd92d4220067e.png #ff00e8

Edited by MajooRB

Yes please get us a new colour I hate being a Junior GM

I personally loved the #00ff66 code colour. (original MVP colour). The colours in the OP post look similar to staff ranks or diamond colour. 😕 

I've always got blue in my profile, time to complete it

I like the original MVP colour to be honest.. 

Hot pink or death 👏

all three really are nice options, 

Blue > Green > Pink for me in my order of preference 

I was partial to when MVP was the HOF light blue color back in 2014.... but then there were also like... 2 (active) people on the entire website who had it so it always looked special lmao

14 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I was partial to when MVP was the HOF light blue color back in 2014.... but then there were also like... 2 (active) people on the entire website who had it so it always looked special lmao

I got MVP when it was still the HOF color it was same almost but still felt special 😄, and also that's the original MVP color @Saunders @Mademoiselle 😄 the "mint" one is just previous to the current one (assuming you talk about that)