Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 09:31
Sign in to follow this  
moe_bacon

S2 KOS Stary Sober

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Day time. Possibly 5 hours before this post was created.

Your in game name: Moe Bacon

Names of allies involved:  None

Name of suspect/s: Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): I dont know their Names.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  No Sorry. Just logged on didnt even get my stream up yet.

Detailed description of the events:

Woke up in a garage in stary sober. Played all night last night so had gear, plate carriers, helms rifles... I walked out of the garage and a guy behind me said 

"hey give me all your stuff or you're dead."

I began role play by talking, I was acting like I was hung over from the night before so I wasn't sure who I was talking to.  I passed out last night with my other friends.  

as I was talking he aimed in on me. and Just said you u have seconds to drop your shit or you're dead... 1...2.... Dead.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
00:13:19 | Player "Moe Bacon" is connected
00:55:36 | Player "Moe Bacon" has been disconnected

23:58:38 | Player "Elton Mazwell" is connected
02:22:14 | Player "Elton Mazwell" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
00:15:03 | Player "Moe Bacon" hit by Player "Elton Mazwell" with M4-A1 from 13.1172 meters 
00:15:03 | Player "Moe Bacon" hit by Player "Elton Mazwell" with M4-A1 from 13.1172 meters 
00:15:03 | Player "Moe Bacon" hit by Player "Elton Mazwell" with M4-A1 from 13.1062 meters 

Kill Logs: 

Spoiler
00:15:03 | Player "Moe Bacon" (DEAD) killed by Player "Elton Mazwell" with M4-A1 from 13.1062 meters

Position Logs: 

Spoiler
09:00:11 | Player "Moe Bacon" (pos=<6041.0, 7715.3, 305.0>) 
-Before last logout-

00:13:12 | Player "Elton Mazwell" (pos=<6046.3, 7786.2, 301.0>) 

Calling in: 

@moe_bacon - Moe Bacon - POSTED

@Not Pigeons - Elton Mazwell - POSTED

For their full and detailed POV's. Please list any allies involved and any evidence you may have of the situation.

Since this is @Not Pigeons second report for KoS in under 24 hours, he will be temporarily banned until we receive his POV on both reports.

i wasnt there man i did attemp to rob another man in starry but this guy had a shotgun and a blue back pack he approached me up the road from church and i said how are you doin today m8 and he replied good and i said yell well sory about ur good day can i ask u to put hands up he started strafing and delaying so i shot he still had gun out not holsterd 

@moe_bacon or @Not Pigeons

Do either of you have video evidence?

Posted (edited)

I do not, Like I said, I was just logging in and the first 5 minutes I was stuck up.  I usually stream but I hadn't gotten set up yet.

Edit:typo

Edited by moe_bacon

@Not Pigeons - Elton Mazwell | Invalid Kill (On Sight) | INCONCLUSIVE

Summary:

@moe_bacon wakes up in Stary and comes across @Not Pigeons who proceeds to rob him. @moe_bacon did not comply in a satisfactory time and was shot by @Not Pigeons.

Due to the stories conflicting and there being no video evidence, we cannot side with either party and must close this report as inconclusive. That said, it would behoove me not to bring up the fact that this is the second time in a single day that you've had a report filed on you for the same thing @Not PigeonsInconclusive is not a not guilty verdict, and to ensure that there is no more reports brought up I'm going to direct you to the rules you're being consistently accused of breaking. My advice is to read them over and hop into help desk if you have any questions you need cleared up. 

Potential Rule Breaks: 

• 3.3 You may not focus on out of character gains to the detriment of RP. For example, "rule play" is prioritizing things like kill rights or OOC information above more appropriate IC actions or behavior. Always prioritize role play over rule play.
  • 4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

• 4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

• If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

• If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

Verdict: 

@Not Pigeons - Elton Mazwell | Invalid Kill (On Sight) | INCONCLUSIVE

Signed: @Zanaan & @Xehara