Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 13:52
Sign in to follow this  
BrianM

S2: VMC BadRP

Server and location: S2 VMC

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 0113

Your in game name: Jason Walker

Names of allies involved: Katarina Berg - @CocoMii, some other guy named Johnny

Name of suspect/s: 2 individuals, position logs will show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Spoiler

download.jpg.db2a0878e5e1a5ef035672f06f455496.jpg

221100_screenshots_20190608021357_1.jpg.e9a0ac2dd3a776e778eea61ef719e6a2.jpg

Detailed description of the events: Me and @CocoMii were trying out our new characters and were heading towards VMC. We meet one guy named Johnny, talk with him for 30 seconds and then 2 other guys come out and initiate on the three of us. They then told us to drop all our shit, including our clothing and then told us to wait in a green container. The situation lasted about 2-3 minutes with little to no RP. They looked through our clothes and then left when they were done.

Why didn't you just ban them on the spot using admin tools if you saw them breaking the rules, GameMaster @BrianM?

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
00:58:42 | Player "Katarina Berg" is connected
02:42:03 | Player "Katarina Berg" has been disconnected

00:59:58 | Player "Jason Walker" is connected
02:27:15 | Player "Jason Walker" has been disconnected

01:02:42 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" is connected
02:22:56 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" has been disconnected

01:03:54 | Player "Johnny" is connected
03:02:05 | Player "Johnny" has been disconnected

Position Logs:

Spoiler
01:13:05 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (pos=<4534.8, 8344.8, 317.7>) 

01:13:05 | Player "Johnny" (pos=<4546.6, 8351.6, 318>) 

01:13:05 | Player "Katarina Berg" (pos=<4541.4, 8345.7, 317.9>) 

01:13:05 | Player "Jason Walker" (pos=<4547.6, 8353.9, 318.0>) 

Leading up to the situation:

01:03:05 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (pos=<3614.7, 8061.3, 297.9>) 
01:08:05 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (pos=<3645.8, 8067.8, 298.3>) 

01:08:05 | Player "Elton Mazwell" (pos=<3652.2, 8074.6, 298.3>) 

After the situation:

01:18:05 | Player "Elton Mazwell" (pos=<4340.0, 8160.3, 311.5>) 
01:23:05 | Player "Elton Mazwell" (pos=<2543.8, 8167.3, 326.1>) 
01:28:05 | Player "Elton Mazwell" (pos=<2539.8, 8163.9, 327.1>) 
01:33:05 | Player "Elton Mazwell" (pos=<1681.1, 8406.6, 313.9>) 
01:38:06 | Player "Elton Mazwell" (pos=<1426.3, 9004.9, 285.7>) 
01:43:06 | Player "Elton Mazwell" (pos=<1347.3, 9323.3, 291.4>) 
01:48:06 | Player "Elton Mazwell" (pos=<1183.8, 9279.7, 211.3>) 
01:53:06 | Player "Elton Mazwell" (pos=<324.8, 9331.7, 295.1>) 

01:18:05 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (pos=<4339.4, 8160.6, 311.4>) 
01:23:05 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (pos=<2541.3, 8168.3, 325.9>) 
01:28:05 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (pos=<2545.2, 8165.6, 325.4>) 
01:33:05 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (pos=<1698.8, 8421.0, 314.6>) 
01:38:06 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (pos=<1432.7, 9005.3, 286.1>) 
01:43:06 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (pos=<1362.6, 9317.4, 291.6>) 
01:48:06 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (pos=<1126.9, 9332.8, 237.4>) 
01:53:06 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (pos=<335.5, 9331.1, 295.1>) 

Calling in:

@TiredTurtle47 - Wayne Schmitt - POSTED

@Johnnyappleseed - Johnny - POSTED

@Not Pigeons - Elton Mazwell - POSTED

For your full POV's, as well as any video evidence you may have.

I was not teamed with any of the individuals involved. I came across a situation where one guy was holding up three to four individuals and I did not want to become a target so I stayed back and watched. Me and the other guy heard commotion and wanted to try to help but being killed ourselves was not a great idea at the time. Im sorry this happened but I cannot control other people on the server

Logs have been updated. Calling in @Not Pigeons for his full POV and any video evidence he may have. 

Posted (edited)

this is my story from beginning me turtle  had just got done looting vybor mill base and was about 1k away when the server resarted any way turtle lost his gun to a glitch so we initiate with the goal of getting him a gun so he wont die to zeds like our friend tom did so me and turtle approach and i sit behind a barac for cover where i asked them ho there day was reply with a not so bad then i tell them there day is about to get worse and to raise there hands they all start to do so except one player who was increasinly difficult asking why they should do this with us then replying bc you are being robbed well any way they all put there hands and ask them to drop there guns so that they cant shoot us we then ask them to drop there cloths bc we really didnt want to get a mp5 pulled on us bc it fits in pants so we asked them to dropp there cloths we even told them we arnt taking them this is just a precaution so we dont die we then ask them to get into the cargo container so we may check the gear sefly so turtle cant get a gun the whole time a memeber from there groupe was asking us if we were gonna touch them which was pretty funny not gonna lie but we said no we arnt rapist XD so we tell them they can come out in 35 or 45 seconds i forget but we told them to count till then and then they could come out durring this time we left and found a car and headed west in hopes of finding a resistece to fight the zeds

Edited by Not Pigeons

17 hours ago, Not Pigeons said:

this is my story from beginning me turtle  had just got done looting vybor mill base and was about 1k away when the server resarted any way turtle lost his gun to a glitch so we initiate with the goal of getting him a gun so he wont die to zeds like our friend tom did so me and turtle approach and i sit behind a barac for cover where i asked them ho there day was reply with a not so bad then i tell them there day is about to get worse and to raise there hands they all start to do so except one player who was increasinly difficult asking why they should do this with us then replying bc you are being robbed well any way they all put there hands and ask them to drop there guns so that they cant shoot us we then ask them to drop there cloths bc we really didnt want to get a mp5 pulled on us bc it fits in pants so we asked them to dropp there cloths we even told them we arnt taking them this is just a precaution so we dont die we then ask them to get into the cargo container so we may check the gear sefly so turtle cant get a gun the whole time a memeber from there groupe was asking us if we were gonna touch them which was pretty funny not gonna lie but we said no we arnt rapist XD so we tell them they can come out in 35 or 45 seconds i forget but we told them to count till then and then they could come out durring this time we left and found a car and headed west in hopes of finding a resistece to fight the zeds

First off, you never asked any of us how our day was going, you just ran up and dropped an initiation. Second, people only started acting difficult when you were making all of us strip. Stripping someone is classed as BadRP, but even more so, barely talking to your hostages and providing them no RP at all is also considered as BadRP. I honestly think you need to freshen up on the rules a bit more before you go and strip other people without RP, it doesn't provide any sort of story to it.

Calling in @Johnnyappleseed for his full POV and any video evidence he may have.

Posted (edited)

On 6/9/2019 at 12:35 PM, Not Pigeons said:

Okay mate this is how it went. I met two people in VMC they seemed friendly and not long after someone came up too us and said too drop all our gear and go wait in the green cargo container. They said count too 45 ,and then you may leave after all of it was done we returned too what was left of our gear. They never asked us how our day was going mate just robbed us and left. 

Edited by Johnnyappleseed

Brian i can assure you that i have re read the rules and i know now that i cant just start a robbery before having a detailed convo b4 doing so and i had done this 2 and that is why i am where i am and yes it is my fault for not being dillegent enough when i read them in the first placed i figured after reading once i was good when that wasnt the case i should have read prolly 1 more time or twice to be safe but i am glad that you guys told me what i did wrong so that i will not continue to do so i am sorry for i was confused and i am truly sorry for any bad experiences and rp i have given if you have any questions please dont hesitate 

I would like to point out that Turtle is lying in a report by saying he wasn’t involved, but seen in Pigeons POV, he said that he was trying to get a gun for Turtle as they were talking about it before hand. I would also like to add that Turtle said that he and another guy sat back and not get involved even though the logs show that there was only five of us in the area and three of us were hostage and the other two were pointing guns at us.

i was not trying to save any one i admit i was at fault and am trying to remain neutral i trust that you admins and support know whats best bc its ur jobs 

I may have been 5 feet from him but I was not trying to rob anyone. He was holding the three or four of you up by himself as I walked up. I stood by you all but I do not think I had gotten myself involved. Also, this was a few days ago so I personally do not remember how the whole situation played out perfectly but I assure you I do not travel with anyone that robs other people as to avoid situations like this in the future. I value having good RP with the community and after having put over 30 hours into the server since being whitelisted a few days ago I am starting to love this community. Im sorry this had happened to you, and I hope It will not happen again, but I will not be participating in any situations like this as to not upset anyone in the future.

you realize they can check logs and show you taveld with me for a great deal of time right there is no point to lie man 

Calling in @CocoMii for your full detailed POV and any video evidence.

Okay, if we want to keep this going for another week that's fine but Im not checking on this report anymore. Give me a warning or not it doesn't matter. 

Katarina's POV:

Me and @BrianM ran around on our new characters and we went to VMC and there we meet one of the guys and spoke a few words with him before one guy peeked from the corner from one of the buildings and said: "This is a robbery. Put your hands up" so that's what we all did. He then told us to strip completely naked and ofc we refused at first but he started threatening us and telling us that he would shot us if we didn't do as he said, so once we were all undressed he told us to go into one of the containers and there we stayed till they were doing and they then told us to count to 45 or something and they ran for the hills. 

Alright. Stop with the back and forth. Anything that does not add to the report after this will result in points.

First and ONLY warning.

@TiredTurtle47 Did you participate in this robbery, and were you rolling with @Not Pigeons before and after this situation occurred? I would highly recommend you tell me the truth. Furthermore, because you've already stated you won't check on the report anymore, you'll be temp banned until you answer both of my questions.

Posted (edited)

Yes I was with him before the robbery but at the time of the robbery I wasn't right next to him. I walked up as it was occurring and I felt as if he shouldn't be doing rp the way he had been doing it. Afterwards I don't remember how long I had stayed on as it was 4 days ago.

Edited by TiredTurtle47

Summary:

@Not Pigeons & @TiredTurtle47 roll up to VMC, where @Johnnyappleseed, @CocoMii and @BrianM are. @Not Pigeons then robs them for their gear and strips them, before departing with @TiredTurtle47

@Not Pigeons First off, thank you for owning up to your mistakes in this report. However, the RP you provided was not up to an adequate standard with which we desire to have on this server. You cannot just initiate on somebody, strip them and then rob them before leaving. You must provide an adequate level, and furthermore, your focus should always be first and foremost on providing good roleplay to your hostages, with gear being a brief afterthought. Because of this, you will receive the standard punishment.

Now, @TiredTurtle47 we cannot accurately determine whether you have been lying in this report, so you will not be receiving a punishment. However, I would strongly recommend you sort your attitude out. This is a report. You don't get to decide when you do and don't reply, the gamemaster/admin team will be the deciders of that. Furthermore, going onto discord to dispute your temp ban is unproductive, and accomplishes nothing. You were temp banned because you already announced you won't check on the report, however we still had a question for you.

In future @Not Pigeons if you are going to hold somebody up, you should always be thinking about providing a good level of roleplay to make the experience enjoyable for your hostages, as this is a roleplay server, not a public server. Obsessing over gear should be the last thing on your mind in situations like these. Also, instead of stripping people to see/remove gear, you can instead frisk them. This can be done by typing: *He would pat you down for any weapons* //Would I find any?. This is a better alternative, and allows RP to flow better without making people have to RP being naked.

The rules that support this verdict can be found below:

Spoiler

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

As a victim you may NOT:

Pretend to be fearless, emotionless, not feel pain, or otherwise be unaffected by the situation where your life is at risk in a hostile situation.

Be passive during the hostile role play and refuse to actively participate in it. Just sitting there and not contributing to role play can make the situation very boring for the attackers.

With that, the following applies:

Verdict:

@Not Pigeons - BadRP - GUILTY - 5 DAY BAN AND 10 WARNING POINTS.

Signed By: @Onyx, @Mademoiselle & @Zanaan