Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 22:32
Sign in to follow this  
MatthewWolf

S2: KoS in NW Airfield - 08/06/2019 21:50

Server and location: S2, near the tents at the NW Airfield

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 8/6/2019 at around 21:55

Your in game name: Matthew Wolf

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: No Idea

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): No video evidence of the encounter

Detailed description of the events: I was looting alone in the tents north of the Airfield when i got in contact with a zombie. I shot the zombie with an silenced pistol but he had hit me quite a few times so i decided to get out of the area before i got overrun with more zombies. I headed north up to the forest and when i got a few meters in to the forest i decided to loop around to a red car i saw abandoned to the east of the tents. On my way there i heard some footsteps behind me and turned around to find a man dressed in green pointing a gun towards me aggressively. I put my pistol away in my leg holster and started to talk. With no respons from the first guy i spotted his friend coming up behind him. He started to flank me while aiming his rifle still not talking. When he got behind me they both just stood there when one of them fired a shot taking me to red health. I started to wobble to my left quite startled about the whole situation thinking this is just not happening. After stumbling a few steps to the left while talking through my microphone i got shot a second time and fell dead. None of the two people in the situation spoke a word. I did not have my gun out for the entire duration of the "interraction".

Connetion Logs:

Spoiler
20:31:22 | Player "Matthew Wolf" is connected
22:49:02 | Player "Matthew Wolf" has been disconnected

19:55:35 | Player "Elton Mazwell" is connected
23:17:15 | Player "Elton Mazwell" has been disconnected

20:02:16 | Player "Caleb Martinez" is connected
-STILL IN GAME-

Hit logs:

Spoiler
21:49:38 | Player "Matthew Wolf" hit by Player "Elton Mazwell" with M4-A1 from 10.3463 meters 
21:49:38 | Player "Matthew Wolf" hit by Player "Elton Mazwell" with M4-A1 from 10.3463 meters 
21:49:47 | Player "Matthew Wolf" hit by Player "Elton Mazwell" with M4-A1 from 7.22279 meters 
21:49:47 | Player "Matthew Wolf" hit by Player "Elton Mazwell" with M4-A1 from 7.22279 meters 
21:49:54 | Player "Matthew Wolf" hit by Player "Elton Mazwell" with M4-A1 from 0.491943 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
21:49:47 | Player "Matthew Wolf" (DEAD) killed by Player "Elton Mazwell" with M4-A1 from 7.22279 meters 

Position Logs:

Spoiler
21:48:13 | Player "Elton Mazwell" (pos=<4084.8, 11099.3, 340.3>) 

21:48:13 | Player "Caleb Martinez" (pos=<4087.1, 11103.9, 340.4>) 

21:48:13 | Player "Matthew Wolf" (pos=<4175.8, 11088, 338.4>) 

Calling in:

@Not Pigeons - Elton Mazwell - POSTED
@jabeds - Caleb Martinez - POSTED

For their full POV's and any evidence they may have. 

@Not Pigeons Will be temporarily banned until he responds to both reports he has been called into, with his full POV.

me and my friend jacco were at nw to try and gear up he had a rifle with a mag and so did i so we looted tents in nw and then we heard gun shots so we went to the trees to hide and scout the shots when we saw this guy dressed in all black run to the trees so we followed him to the trees where we started the encounter me and my friend approached with weapons un aimed where we told him very simply that this unfortunatly was a robbery and that he needed to put his hands up idk if he heard us when we said that but he put his gun away regardless then me and friend asked him to drop his stuff and he proceeded to unholster his pistol so we opened fire

Hey there

I was in tents searching for equipment, including ammunition for my M4 rifle I was using at the time. After hearing the disturbance on our position mentioned by Matthew we retreated back into the forest. Matthew came in our general direction to the forest, perceiving a potential threat, Pigeons moved on the individual calling out specific demands, quickly turning into a robbery due to a need for food. I approached from a dozen meters behind Pigeons and placed myself at a distance to provide cover in the altercation. At the start Matthew appeared to be cooperative and informed Pigeons of this. However he then refused to follow commands repeated multiple times by Pigeons. Pigeons fired a single shot at Matthew, prompting him to start jogging backwards into a tree line where I lost my visual on him for a few seconds due to my position. Pigeons then proceeded to fire a second single shot at the individual, either killing or downing the man. Pigeons then moved up and fired a third single shot into the body. I only spoke a few words in the altercation as I was eating at the time (bad timing xD). Overall I have to say the whole roleplay was far from ideal and probably one of my least enjoyable role play experiences on the server. Matthew did not seem to engage much in conversation and then even went out of character after the first shot, though I understand he may have been startled by this. Though more time should probably have been given to him to cooperate. I certainly share responsibility on this one as I did not engage much in the roleplay myself (mainly just covering). 

Please keep me posted, if you need any further information on this roleplay.

I can certainly understand why there is an issue with this one.

Its hard to follow commands when your mic is muted and im talking to a brick wall. Also when Pigeons says that i pulled out my pistol that is a cold lie. Yes i stumbled to my left (with red health which makes you walk incredible slow) into some bushes and im guessing that this was when he thought i pulled out a gun. When a person (later two) is holding you up at gunpoint you put away your pistol. But when the aggressor yells out his commands into a dysfunctional/muted mic its understandable that i did not have a reason to drop my stuff or be cooperative. 

It is to my understanding that both of these players have been in a couple of interactions after the KOS on me and they all have been reported for either giving poor to none RP og just for KOS again. 

lol your the one with the broken mic man we heard u trying to talk but it sounded like u were smacking ur mic XD

also u did pull out ur gun thats why i shot u the first time 

Why keep lying! Own up to your mistake! You did not have your mic on and now your trying to say that my mic was bad?? And that somehow is going to justify you not talking AT ALL during the awful interaction we had?? I did NOT pull out my gun, you are just trying to save your own ass. Im guessing the other 2 reports you are involved in was justified aswell then?? Own up dude! your just making yourself look bad...

I have no more to say to you, ill be waiting for a respons from a moderator.

Ok guys lets keep this on topic and not have it lead to a back and forth. This is the only warning.

Please add any relevant information if you have not done so already and the staff team will look into this report

Good evening.

Due to this being quite a few days ago I can't give anymore specific details on the interaction in question. Though I have said, I wish I had engaged more with the interaction, I do not personally believe what I was doing was in anyway fail rp or bad rp as covering an ally is a perfectly realistic and reasonably thing to do and me also shouting commands would have likely added to the confusion of the situation. I was already placed in a bad situation as I joined the interaction after a robbery had already initiated. Therefore I did not feel comfortable with taking any sort of leading role in the following interaction. I certainly did not have any intention to cause harm to the individual, hence why I made the decision to not fire my weapon even after I lost my visual on Matthew, even though this placed an ally in danger. As stated before, the interaction by both sides was underwhelming but I am not here to defend both of their actions in the situation other than stating my POV.

@Not Pigeons - Elton Mazwell | Invalid Kill (On Sight) 

Summary:

@MatthewWolf was looting on the airfield when he came across @Not Pigeons and @jabeds who attempted to rob him. There was confusion involved in the mix, the holster and unholstering of weapons, and ultimately @MatthewWolf was shot and killed by @Not Pigeons.

Without video evidence, we are unable to side with either party due to the stories conflicting. As such we are closing this report as inconclusive.

Verdict:

@Not Pigeons - Elton Mazwell | Invalid Kill (On Sight) | INCONCLUSIVE 

Signed: @Mademoiselle & @Xehara