Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 04:41
Sign in to follow this  
Shikaka

S1 Griefing/Possible Ghosting

Server and location: S1 Gas station near SW checkpoint

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Probably around the time of these reports. 

Your in game name: Derek Graceland

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: @Mudil - Boris Bodunov, Possibly others after a wall was removed.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Guntar

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): BEFORE: https://imgur.com/a/hBO7yob

AFTER: https://imgur.com/a/7eEkzxZ

Detailed description of the events: I got on today about 20 minutes before the time of posting this report to hear someone had gotten into our base and had kos'd a member of our group and some random. I log in to see the extent of the damage done and holy shit. ALL but 2 of our tents are gone, the 2 left are completely empty, AND our remaining car is shot to hell. I believe it was the person in the above listed reports. We're unsure of how he got into the base so we suspect ghosting. Also we're unsure if it was him that despawned all our survival and rp loot. We weren't even keeping good guns there. It was all mostly clothes, meds, food, tools and some assorted ammo. Clearly this was done to grief us. Could the admins check to see if it was this Boris person that shot up the car or was it someone else that came along after him to finish despawning and shoot our car up.

My question to the admins is, how the fuck was this person allowed into the server? It's only been a few days, he barely speaks english from what I hear and he's CLEARLY doesn't understand the rules. I smh if the application process can let this kind of person into our community.

Before Roland shuts this down, this report is about ALL the tents that were despawned. There were at least 10 tents in our base and everything was gone. There was gear just laying on the ground still waiting to despawn and our car was shot to shit so it would despawn as well.

Greetings @Shikaka,

The staff team have checked the positioning logs and matched names around the times that anyone was there. There is no evidence in the building logs of anyone packing tents and therefore runs us into limbo. Without accurate timestamps and building logs that show who did this, we cannot do much else.

WIth that,

/closed

Closed by @Mademoiselle and @Onyx