Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 21:47
Sign in to follow this  
HappyHoneybadger

Blacklisted - Can't Apply for Whitelist

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment: I don't have one as I'm unsure how or why I was blacklisted. 

Why the verdict is not fair: I'm unsure what the verdict is or why. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

I attempted to apply for whitelist and as soon as I linked my Steam account,  it told me I was blacklisted.  I'm not sure why this would be the case. Quite honestly,  I don't remember ever playing on this server. Hence applying for whitelist. 

After reading through the posts on here, I saw that two people on the same IP were having problems. That might be the case here. My girlfriend and I live together and she is already whitelisted. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like the blacklist removed so that I can apply for whitelist.

What could you have done better?: Unsure how to answer this because I have no idea why I'm blacklisted. 

Edited by HappyHoneybadger

Greetings Happyhoneybadger. Can you please link all of the steam accounts you posses so that I ma th research your blacklist?

Greetings @HappyHoneybadger, it appears that you were blacklisted for having 2 accounts back in 2016, honeybadger and randomizedcheeze, does these account sound familiar?

Yes. Back in 2016 I had two different steam accounts. I don't recall joining with both unless I forgot my login info and tried to create a new account. It was so long ago that I'm honestly not sure. 

I've never played on the server and I dont believe I've ever been whitelisted, but as it has been so long, I'm not sure 100%. 

The steam account I provided above is my one and only steam account as of now. 

Alright. For verification that you and your girlfriend are indeed separate people we will need you to join the discord server together and go to waiting for staff help. Once that is done we can move forward. 

As this has now been verified your blacklist has been lifted. Good luck.