Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 03:17
Sign in to follow this  
Connvexus

S1: Ghosting 2019-06-06/07

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 (will PM staff location)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Sometime within the past 30 hours approx.

Your in game name: Pops McGee 

Names of allies involved: @FreyZ

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any) : None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events:
Logging onto the server today I was informed that our base had been raided. I checked with the others who told me that someone had turned our wall into a gate from the inside. The others had logged off the day prior, which they were sure to lock the place up by turning the gate into a wall (I asked staff, apparently this is okay as of right now). The only other way they could have gotten in was if they server hopped or glitched through a wall as the place is inside a building, and every entrance is walled off.

If the person wants to come forward and talk to us about it, I will drop the report.
We couldn't give a shit about the gear he took, we just don't think they should get away with it.

Edited by Connvexus

There's no way for us to check log ins and outs in the area where hundreds of people log in and log out within 30 hours because you suspect that someone ghosted into your base. You must add a specific timestamp when it happened, otherwise this report will be closed.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Roland said:

There's no way for us to check log ins and outs in the area where hundreds of people log in and log out within 30 hours because you suspect that someone ghosted into your base. You must add a specific timestamp when it happened, otherwise this report will be closed.

Well we logged off the server on the 6-6-2019 at roughly 14:00 server time, and didn't get back on til about 18 hours later. Unfortunately that's the window it would have happened, if that is not specific enough, apologies, just close the report.

I already PMed a GM the location when it was requested, just letting you know.

Edited by Connvexus

Due to the large timeframe in which this may have taken place, coupled with the lack of evidence, and our inability to find anybody who can be deemed as a suspect, we are going to be closing this report.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Closed.

Signed by: @Onyx, @Xehara, @Mademoiselle & @Derek Steel