Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 13:54
Sign in to follow this  
Oldmanwntr

Hello

I finally got in game and had a great first experience. I am looking for information about where I can claim a house and make my home. I think I am aloud to defend it if anyone attacks or robs me ? Any guidance would be great. I just don't know if I am aloud to pic a house in any town and call it mince.

You can live where ever your dang little ol' heart desires. There's no base building restrictions. Yeah, you may wanna read up on the rules if you're unsure about if you can shoot someone. Typically, someone robbing you is a hostile action. IE; they know your house is yours and willfully take something knowing you're present and you see them and whatnot. BUT This is a RP server so a quick gun point and a not so friendly "Put that back or so help me ... I will pew pew your dome until it paints the sidewalk chrome." Is never amiss! 

Hello and welcome! 

Brayces has pretty much hit the nail on the head. You must initiate first though, if you would like the rules clarifying to you feel free to join "waiting for staff help" voice channel on discord and I'll be more than happy to assist you.