Server and location: Server 1, (North?) of Severograd, at a Base

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): ca 2019-06-07, 07:20

Your in game name: Leopold Schwarz

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: I don't know.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

I was moving north to explore the area as I have not been there before. I have heard before that Novaya and Svetlojarsk are very active towns so I decided to head to Svetlojarsk. Having crossed through Svetlo in the night I decided to head north. I soon arrived at the end of town and spotted a huge base I did not know of and I was curious who it belonged to. I met some people earlier that told me that radical Muslims wear green and I knew some people that wear orange armbands. I, therefore, wanted to check out the armbands the inhabitants are wearing and scouted the base from a distance. I stayed in a cabin relatively close to the compound but far enough away to be able to get away if someone came for me (150m). Using my rangefinder as binoculars once in a while I occasionally saw some people in the towers but wasn't able to see their armbands. When it turned day I decided to head around the base to possibly get a better view onto it and assess the inside/ see their armbands, but on my way around it, I was spotted as I was running in the open and got immediately fired upon and killed.

I know I didn't do the best job in trying to be stealthy but my character is not trained in that. The entire time I was there everything seemed relatively quiet with the exception of occasional shots which sounded like people taking out Zombies. I would've been happy to have gotten captured, talked to or ignored, but instead I just got shot which I just find very disappointing, especially since I didn't even have my gun out for the entire situation.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
06:30:56 | Player "Leopold Schwarz" is connected
07:32:58 | Player "Leopold Schwarz" has been disconnected

03:38:18 | Player "Jim Butler" is connected
07:43:16 | Player "Jim Butler" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
07:20:24 | Player "Leopold Schwarz" hit by Player "Jim Butler" with M1A SOCOM from 209.158 meters 
07:20:25 | Player "Leopold Schwarz" hit by Player "Jim Butler" with M1A SOCOM from 210.216 meters 
07:20:25 | Player "Leopold Schwarz" hit by Player "Jim Butler" with M1A SOCOM from 210.216 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
07:20:25 | Player "Leopold Schwarz" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jim Butler" with M1A SOCOM from 210.216 meters 

Calling in:

@Keeeru - Jim Butler - 

For his full POV of the situation, as well as any video evidence he may have. Furthermore, please explain why you logged out just under 23 minutes after killing @Chrona?

Hey there @Onyx. I dont have any video evidence of what happened last night, but I'd like to call up logs for @HartlssHeretic, i was in severograd base with a bunch of others in the middle of a gunfight with an unknown group who attacked us, when @Chronaran across the field the enemy was spotted in like a headless chicken. Others shot at him as well, I just happened to be the one who killed. For the reason I logged out, The firefight came to an end since the enemy appeared to have backed off, and the area had been sweeped by friends of mine in severograd base, It was already super late and I was getting tired so I decided to get off for the night. Also, I'd like to ask for @Juice Hand 's logs for the hits. Thanks guys.

Also, the reason for their being little shots in the time you ran up, was because it had been night time and both sides were at a standstill since neither side could see anything. @Chrona

@Onyx After having spoken to @Keeeru I am certain the KoS was not done with intent to KoS. I am happy to drop the report despite the mistakes he made as he owned up to them. If I would've known people were still about to actively fighting each other there I would've never done what I did and despite me not showing any hostility I can understand the tension that must've caused that mistake.

Greetings,

The staff team is glad that you have talked it out. 

With that said,

/closed on request

Closed by @Derek Steel  @Onyx and @Xehara