Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 00:55
Sign in to follow this  
StewieRP

Please stop flaming me for RPing a character/ A Message

Posted (edited)

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-13506/

Stop getting salty or triggered because I'm roleplaying a character that is actually creepy or hostile.

Yesterday I literally got a fucking DEATH THREAT from someone on Twitch, for RPing him.

I'm not getting sad or depressed, I'm just genuinely pissed off because people on THIS SERVER are ranting to twitch streamers that play on Here, telling them how my character is awful xD, but they also act like IRL i'm just as bad as my character.

If you don't like the RP or think it's getting too serious, and I'm not tryna call anyone out, but come to me about it first. Chromocial on discord, #4905. Don't start ranting to others about the things I did RP wise and just ruin the RP with meta information.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, if you encounter Emmanuel Jacques and legitimately get uncomfortable, please do let me know in OOC chat. If you genuinely get creeped out in real life, message me about it.

The character I RP on the server reflects NOTHING about who I am in real life, and some newer/sensitive players don't understand that and I'm getting hated on for it xD.

If my character and what I say/do makes you uncomfortable, I completely understand and I will try my best RP wise to deescalate that.

And more importantly than all that ^, if my character does make you uncomfortable I want to apologize in advance. It's not my goal to scar someone for life IRL. It is simply a character I made, to reintroduce very hostile RP.

Half of you cucks prolly didn't even read this far, but if you did, Emmanuel Jacques, deep down inside, loves you with all of his heart.

If any staff takes this down or moves it to another category so help me God I will hit your ankle with a Razor Scooter.

(On second thought if I get enough hate maybe I could RP a neo-nazi, but yanno we'll see how things progress)

https://www.google.com/search?q=razer+blade+scooter&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKvN6G69biAhXKjFkKHY9nCi4Q_AUIESgC&biw=1920&bih=944#imgrc=aPrXGZAyNSsb-M:

Edited by GreyRP

What you put on topic, like a lot of other community members did before: keep in character things in character and out of character things out of character. The foundation of role play. 

Maybe I fail to see it but for me a question pops up: What do you want to discuss in this thread? 😅

Just now, Ron said:

What you put on topic, like a lot of other community members did before: keep in character things in character and out of character things out of character. The foundation of role play. 

Maybe I fail to see it but for me a question pops up: What do you want to discuss in this thread? 😅

Im telling people to stop being salty cucks and hop off my cock basically not much to discuss

2 minutes ago, Ron said:

this guy is mad because he's lying about me and 3 others that gave him food, and only were nice to him. he said we were racist, which is an absolute lie. he on the other hand, called me mentally retarded. after he had just killed 2 others with no reason. simply pulled out a gun and started threatening everyone. most unenjoyable RP experience ive ever had. this guy is gross and lies in gross ways as well. I understand that there needs to be a bad guy, but rules are rules.

I dont know why you thought this would be a good thing to post. isnt very productive

Weren't you just on final warning? And now you're calling members "cucks" in a rant thread?

Not on my watch.