Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 00:01
Sign in to follow this  
NorwayRP

Impersonation Cherno Island 2019-06-07, 03:50

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1 Cherno Island

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-07, 03:50 Ongoing

Your in game name: Pavel Ivanov

Names of allies involved: @YAKMOUTH @Joah and the rest of their groups

Name of suspect/s: Unsure at this time, its believed to be someone named Axel Valintino/ @JuggOrNot, and someone named Travis Cooper/ @NastyNate

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Got some information VIA discord for the third time today that people were attacking our enemies impersonating us with the intentions of getting us rule 2.3'd and Permanently removed from the community. Seeing as I am absolutely feed up with these unfair accusations and people attempting to slander our names with the sole intention of getting a group of 25 people Perm banned I have decided to report. Although I was not actually at the situation I'm hoping that logs can be pulled for people at the location and the leaders of the two groups being attacked by the impersonators can sort which people were the attackers. 

Along with this I would like @Roland to be made aware of this report so in the case that he ends up getting complaints due to attacks made by "The Time" it can be show in this report and this: 

That there are multiple small groups of people impersonating us in the effort to level more validity for 2.3 claims.

Hopefully @Joah and @YAKMOUTH can shed more information on this incident once they are free.

-11.png

-12.png

Edited by NorwayRP

My POV: @Joah contacted me on discord informing me that a person was attacking @YAKMOUTH's camp claiming he was a member of The Time. I was told he was impersonating us with intent to get us all 2.3 reported. 

Posted (edited)

Joah PoV: Hello! I contacted @JamesRP and @NorwayRP as I heard these guys specifically yell out that they were the time. They did so while they were raiding chip's camp. I think they're intentionally trying to get a 2.3 report on the time and it's incredibly disheartening as it's pretty scummy. These impersonations need to stop as they are very fishy and should be perm bannable right off the bat, especially trying to get other players banned. There is malicious intent behind this.

I will be making a separate report on these two that includes #1.) Thought of ghosting #2.) Bad RP - Norway took the impersonation.

Edited by Joah

POV- i was our camp conducting a council meeting,about 5min. before the server restart, we all heard over a megaphone, "THIS IS THE TIME, WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED AND WE WANT YOU TO GIVE DIMITRI UP AND YOU WONT GET HURT, DO YOU WANT TO DIE, GIVE US DIMTRI OR WE WILL KILL YOU ALL, ....of course i would never give up anyone without a fight. The  person that was not identified, Tom my head of security got on the another megaphone and told the aggressors to stand down, or there will be punishment for the actions that were about to aspire. Than the server went down. Everyone rushed to get back in and in that time i radioed those members, of all parties that could have been involved to confirm the issue. Found out Time was being impersonated by an person that was let in our compound. I let a member of the time know about the issue and another member radioed me and confirmed that the time was not involved so we continued to look for the person or people that had an issue. We thought the broadcast was taking place from the Cherno PD. After Restart a small group went through and found nothing. So we regroup and found the person / people in our compound help up and barricaded their home and would not come out, So i had our security team as well as other members from other groups that aided us, break down the doors and confront the people or person that had committed the crime and putting the people in a unsafe position. My video was already use in the post on top.

Server and location: Server 1 Cherno Island

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-07, 03:50 Ongoing

Your in game name: Dean Lockwood

Names of allies involved: @YAKMOUTH and the CTF

Name of suspect/s:  It's believed to be someone named Axel Valintino/ @JuggOrNot, and someone named Travis Cooper/ @NastyNate

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed Description of the event:

I was on discord with the CTF guys, chip and his men were claiming that some guys from "The Time" were raiding them. After hearing that I quickly DM'd @NorwayRP and @JMZIE to figure out if it was them, as I knew that due to how unorganized they were, it simply could not be them. Thus the Impersonation report from @NorwayRP. The accused gentlemen left the camp before any initiations took place. These guys who left then megaphoned from the outside that they were from "The Time" and they were looking for Dimitri. After looking around outside the same men randomly reappeared inside the camp locked inside of their building. So I suspect they ghosted their way in. I'd check server 1 and 2 position logs if possible as I undeniably think this is true. After 9 men surrounded the building, one of the men came running out completely ignoring our demands and was shot dead (NVFL). The one we interrogated just kept calling me a bitch and to fuck off, and just shoot me already" So I met his demands and just shot him as he insulted me (Dean Lockwood). 

The reason I am creating this report is due to the fact that these types of roleplayers are attempting to make others look bad (AKA) The Time. It's unjustified and should be put to rest.

Jimmy McKnight POV: I was one of the CTF players who accused these individuals. Our gates were locked and guarded the entire time the players in question were gone. In fact, the guard on the tower saw them leave and locked the gate behind them. After the initiation we secured the courtyard when we notice the people who we knew had initiated were somehow inside their house in the camp. This would have been impossible as they would have had to navigate past 8 people to get to that building and a locked gate and nobody saw them enter. 

As for the NVFL and BadRP I was there for the death of both individuals. The first to die spawned in during the hostile encounter and was walkijg around the house we had searched. Roughly five of us initiated yet he ran. A few shots were fired and he continued to run which is when he was killed. The other player that was interrogated repeatedly disrespected us saying things such as "Fuck you. Just shoot me already bitch." This was said before We even began any kind of interrogation tactics. We tried to ignore it and continue the RP which could have otherwise been good, but eventually we got fed up with it. @Joah said that if he disrespected us again he would be shot. After being disrespected two more times by the player @Joah and myself shot him. 

Edit: The player who ran from us had to run directly towards us and around us to get to the stairs he ran down. Running towards at least five loaded long guns shows no value for life. 

@YAKMOUTH can you highlight the VOD in order for the video not to expire at the direct time stamp please.

@YAKMOUTH can you highlight the VOD in order for the video not to expire at the direct time stamp please.

As for the the ghosting part, here you go..

Posted (edited)

The NVFL is @ 00:36:1@Mademoiselle for whatever reason I cannot clip it. Maybe @YAKMOUTH can get the clip, you can clearly see the chat as well someone saying "hands to prove we were yelling in VOIP" There was 7+ of us and 1 of him. Dude just ran lmao. The ghosting evidence is on Norway's report that @YAKMOUTH posted.

Edited by Joah

@Mademoiselle 1:12:10 is where he is shot. The disrespect and talk of "just shooting him" starts roughly at 54:45 when @Joah begins his interrogation. If you watch to 55:15 you will see the disrespect and you will also hear Joah tell him that he will kill him if the disrespect continues. 

Position Logs:

S1
03:03:11 | Player "Axel Valentino" (pos=<6778.9, 2501.6, 3.0>) 
03:08:11 | Player "Axel Valentino" (pos=<6748.6, 2478.6, 11.4>) 
03:13:11 | Player "Axel Valentino" (pos=<6748.2, 2477.9, 11.4>) 
03:18:11 | Player "Axel Valentino" (pos=<6749.1, 2627, 5.5>) 
03:23:12 | Player "Axel Valentino" (pos=<6691.8, 2459.9, 13.7>) 
03:28:12 | Player "Axel Valentino" (pos=<6688.7, 2603.5, 10.1>) 
03:33:12 | Player "Axel Valentino" (pos=<6689.0, 2603.4, 10.1>)

03:23:12 | Player "Chip Lonegan" (pos=<6843.1, 2541.3, 2.9>) 
03:28:12 | Player "Chip Lonegan" (pos=<6806.9, 2545.0, 3.3>) 
03:33:12 | Player "Chip Lonegan" (pos=<6753.5, 2531.7, 3.0>) 

02:53:02 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" (pos=<5776.5, 8724.8, 319.1>) 
05:18:16 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" (pos=<6331.3, 9146.8, 349.8>) 

03:03:11 | Player "Travis Cooper" (pos=<6769.1, 2475.7, 3.0>) 
03:08:11 | Player "Travis Cooper" (pos=<6747.4, 2478.1, 11.4>) 
03:13:11 | Player "Travis Cooper" (pos=<6752.7, 2479.2, 7.4>) 
03:18:11 | Player "Travis Cooper" (pos=<6761.1, 2645.2, 9.8>) 
03:23:12 | Player "Travis Cooper" (pos=<6691.8, 2464.2, 13.7>) 
03:28:12 | Player "Travis Cooper" (pos=<6691.5, 2605.5, 10.1>) 
03:33:12 | Player "Travis Cooper" (pos=<6692.0, 2605.7, 10.1>) 

S2
03:45:27 | Player "Axel Valentino" (pos=<6747.4, 2476.8, 3.3>) 

6/8 Log Batch
S1
03:53:28 | Player "Axel Valentino" (pos=<6750.4, 2484.4, 7.4>) 
03:58:28 | Player "Axel Valentino" (pos=<6750.1, 2477.1, 9.2>) 
04:03:28 | Player "Axel Valentino" (pos=<6749.8, 2484.6, 7.4>) 

04:03:28 | Player "Travis Cooper" (pos=<6747.3, 2476.5, 11.4>) 
04:28:31 | Player "Travis Cooper" (pos=<6750.0, 2473.6, 11.4>) 
04:53:32 | Player "Travis Cooper" (pos=<10696.8, 7675.0, 234.1>) 

S2
-- No Logs

Connection Logs:

S1
00:59:29 | Player "Axel Valentino" is connected
03:37:33 | Player "Axel Valentino" has been disconnected

03:19:58 | Player "Chip Lonegan" is connected
03:37:33 | Player "Chip Lonegan" has been disconnected

02:56:54 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" has been disconnected
05:10:06 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" is connected
05:11:07 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" has been disconnected

02:21:18 | Player "Travis Cooper" is connected
03:37:34 | Player "Travis Cooper" has been disconnected

S2
03:43:31 | Player "Axel Valentino" is connected
03:46:12 | Player "Axel Valentino" has been disconnected

03:46:23 | Player "Travis Cooper" is connected
03:48:47 | Player "Travis Cooper" has been disconnected

6/8 Log Batch
S1
03:40:37 | Player "Axel Valentino" is connected
03:42:15 | Player "Axel Valentino" has been disconnected
03:47:50 | Player "Axel Valentino" is connected
03:48:11 | Player "Axel Valentino" has been disconnected
03:52:24 | Player "Axel Valentino" is connected
06:18:03 | Player "Axel Valentino" has been disconnected

03:46:43 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" is connected
03:47:51 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" has been disconnected

03:41:43 | Player "Travis Cooper" is connected
03:42:55 | Player "Travis Cooper" has been disconnected
03:59:45 | Player "Travis Cooper" is connected
04:06:50 | Player "Travis Cooper" has been disconnected
04:26:54 | Player "Travis Cooper" is connected
04:30:51 | Player "Travis Cooper" has been disconnected
04:51:09 | Player "Travis Cooper" is connected
04:53:34 | Player "Travis Cooper" has been disconnected

S2
-- No logs

Calling In:

@NorwayRP - Pavel Ivanov | POSTED
@YAKMOUTH - Chip Lonegan | POSTED
@Joah - Dean Lockwood | POSTED
@JuggOrNot - Axel Valentino | POSTED
@NastyNate - Travis Cooper | POSTED

@JamesRP - James McCoy | POSTED
@FalkRP - Benedict Falk | POSTED

For their full and detailed PoV as well as any video evidence they may have. Due to the nature of this report, please also list any allies who were present at the situation so they can give their PoV as well. Also, as this was an impersonation of the Time, @FalkRP please verify in your PoV that none of your people were present. 

These reports have been merged. If you see rule breaks on a report that have not been outlined, push for those rule breaks in your PoV, do not make two reports for the same situation. This will result in unfair punishments. All rule breaks must be handled at one time for the same situation.

Posted (edited)

I wasn't at this situation, From what I saw the people have impersonated my group 'The Time' in order to get people to report us for 2.3 that attacked Cherno and other events. No one from my group was at the situation from what I'm aware, NorwayRP would have more information on it as he deals with this issue when it comes up for the group. 

Edited by FalkRP

@JuggOrNot and @NastyNate have been temp banned until they post their PoV.

There is no proof on any wrongdoing on my end, as you say I was impersonating I was not (and there is no evidence that I was). The reason I was switching servers back and forth, was because my hands were glitched after restart, so I was trying to fix that (and I have video proof of that if you need it). Finally for no value for life is where I am confused; If its because I called Chip a "bitch" that was strictly in RP, Because Chip sent someone else out the gate for people looking for him, and chip was going to do the same to me. I couldn't finish my sentence because as you see in the video, I got shot in the face. And for shooting me in the face that was completely unnecessary, the person interrogating me told me not to insult him, so me insulting Chip shouldn't have given him any reason to shoot me. 

From my point of view,I was not impersonating anyone. I was switching severs because, I got the hand bug. I ended up having to log out of the server several times to fix it when I logged back in I was getting held up by some guy all he said was "Hands" in text chat then I asked why and he ended up killing me. I wasnt part of any type of RP before this situation. So there was no reason for me to be killed

@JuggOrNot and @NastyNate thank you for your PoVs, your temp bans have been lifted. Please keep an eye on this report in case we have more questions.

Please also update with the video evidence @JuggOrNot

4 hours ago, NastyNate said:

From my point of view,I was not impersonating anyone. I was switching severs because, I got the hand bug. I ended up having to log out of the server several times to fix it when I logged back in I was getting held up by some guy all he said was "Hands" in text chat then I asked why and he ended up killing me. I wasnt part of any type of RP before this situation. So there was no reason for me to be killed

I will further my POV of this. There were five plus people using voice to initiate. There was one person who used text and soon asked for help as seen in the clips. We ran to him and that moment of silence between the cry for help and shots was us trying to initiate on @NastyNate but he ran as we gave him multiple commands to stop. We initiated on him because he was in the area of an active hostile event. He ran AFTER he was initiated on in voice chat. 

@JuggOrNot will be temp banned until he gives the video evidence requested. 

@JuggOrNot thank you for your video evidence, your temp ban has been removed.

Hit Log

Spoiler

04:28:43 | Player "Travis Cooper" hit by Player "Jake Valentine" with AKS-74u from 2.80731 meters 
04:28:43 | Player "Travis Cooper" hit by Player "Jake Valentine" with AKS-74u from 2.09522 meters 
04:28:44 | Player "Travis Cooper" hit by is unconscious
04:28:45 | Player "Travis Cooper" hit by Player "Dimitri Parkov" with Saiga 12K from 2.39752 meters 
04:28:45 | Player "Travis Cooper" hit by Player "Dimitri Parkov" with Saiga 12K from 2.39752 meters 
04:53:28 | Player "Travis Cooper" hit by FallDamage

05:03:49 | Player "Axel Valentino" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M249 SAW from 1.87775 meters 
05:03:49 | Player "Axel Valentino" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M249 SAW from 1.87775 meters 

Kill log

Spoiler

05:03:49 | Player "Axel Valentino" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M249 SAW from 1.87775 meters

04:28:45 | Player "Travis Cooper" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dimitri Parkov" with Saiga 12K from 2.39752 meters 

@JuggOrNot - Axel Valentino | Impersonation, Ghosting, NVFL 
@NastyNate - Travis Cooper | Impersonation, Ghosting, NVFL

Summary:

People outside of the compound use a megaphone, saying that they are from the Time and they want Dimitri. @YAKMOUTH and his people narrow the suspect down to @JuggOrNot and @NastyNate and approach their home, telling them to come out of their fortified home. Negotiations are attempted, the security team breach the home of the accused. @NastyNate is shot and killed while @JuggOrNot is taken and interrogated. @JuggOrNot proceeded to insult them after being warned not to, and was thusly killed. 

Due to there being no video evidence of the impersonation and the accused denying it was them, it makes this claim word vs word. This does not mean it has been found NOT GUILTY, only that we could not prove it without a shadow of a doubt. Keeping that in mind, impersonation is a serious allegation with serious consequences. With how many people have shadowplay and streaming capabilities at their fingertips, it is ill-advised to even consider trying to impersonate others. This situation is an exception, not the rule. 

Ghosting, according to our logs, is also inconclusive. This brings us to NVFL. @NastyNate and @JuggOrNot both PK'd their characters, making this no longer NVFL since they took the death as their final death.

The following rules apply to this situation:

• 2.2 Exploiting or abuse of game mechanics (AOGM) is gaining an unfair advantage by using game bugs or mechanics in a way that the developer did not intend them to work.  Example of exploiting is loot cycling, placing objects inside walls or other places where the object would normally not fit in, driving vehicles underwater, creating impenetrable tent walls, or intentionally using indestructible objects as shields that effectively give you invulnerability.

• 3.9 Do not impersonate another individual or group in a way that would bring harm to them, their group or their reputation.

• 4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

As a victim you may NOT:

Pretend to be fearless, emotionless, not feel pain, or otherwise be unaffected by the situation where your life is at risk in a hostile situation.

Verdict:

@JuggOrNot - Axel Valentino | Impersonation [INCONCLUSIVE], Ghosting [INCONCLUSIVE], NVFL | NOT GUILTY
@NastyNate - Travis Cooper | Impersonation [INCONCLUSIVE], Ghosting [INCONCLUSIVE], NVFL | NOT GUILTY

Signed: @Mademoiselle and @Xehara