Server time (UTC): 2019-10-20, 15:19
Sign in to follow this  
coke

RDM Severograd

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1, South Severograd

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 7:25PM PDT

Your in game name: Angel Belasco

Names of allies involved:  2 Other allies, not sure of the exact names.

Name of suspect/s: Emmanuel (not sure of last name)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Stopped to talk to 2 people in Severograd, as they were about to leave one was hungry so we decided to cook up some meat. A 3rd person comes by and is acting weird shouting non stop gibberish. I give him the meat which is clear venison, he claims I am trying to poison him. In the beginning, I never even offered him meat, he just came up and picked up a stick. Anyways he claims I am poisoning the commandant, which is punishable by death. He pulls out his AK and I tell him fuck off. The other 2 men pull out weapons in my defense and he ends up holstering his weapon. He walks away 10 feet, silence for 15 seconds, comes back and without saying anything kills me. I did nothing but be nice to the guy until he started acting aggressive, and he kills me when he is clear outgunned 3 to 1? 

Edited by coke

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
01:40:02 | Player "Angel Belasco" is connected
03:37:33 | Player "Angel Belasco" has been disconnected

01:46:36 | Player "Emmanuel Jacques" is connected
03:37:01 | Player "Emmanuel Jacques" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
02:25:09 | Player "Angel Belasco" hit by Player "Emmanuel Jacques" with KA-M from 3.52416 meters 
02:25:09 | Player "Angel Belasco" hit by Player "Emmanuel Jacques" with KA-M from 3.52301 meters 
02:25:09 | Player "Angel Belasco" hit by Player "Emmanuel Jacques" with KA-M from 3.52301 meters 
02:25:09 | Player "Angel Belasco" hit by Player "Emmanuel Jacques" with KA-M from 3.69222 meters 
02:25:09 | Player "Angel Belasco" hit by Player "Emmanuel Jacques" with KA-M from 3.69222 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
02:25:09 | Player "Angel Belasco" (DEAD) killed by Player "Emmanuel Jacques" with KA-M from 3.52416 meters 

Calling in:

@GreyRP

For his full POV as well as any video evidence he may have. 

Posted (edited)

@Saunders Was there when we "settled" things in discord. I believe he can back me when I say, there are many loopholes in this mans story.

Emmanuel Jacques POV: I walk into Severograd and go to the well to refill a canteen. I am reciting Voodoo prayers in voip, as my character was a heavy believer in it.

The man started a fire and offered me meat. My character, being skeptical, asked if he was poisoning me. He did not answer. I simply dropped the stick and sat down. He started throwing insults at me, like "Fuck the commandant" and "Fuck the Tonton Macoute."

After this I simply asked him "What did you just say?" He did not answer. I stood up and walked to his face while pulling out my gun. I re-chambered a round to seem intimidating, and asked the other two folks accompanying him, "Is this man your friend?" They responded with saying "Yeah we know him."

After this one of his friends said "Put your gun away in 30 seconds or your gonna have three guns pointed at you, with three bullets in your head."

Not wanting to die, I put my gun away. Now, at this point, they had made a DIRECT threat on my life. Two of them had their guns away and weren't paying attention, whilst the man who was throwing out all the insults was turned away from me. I took this oppertunity to pull out my gun and spray him in the back of the head.

@MrSquatch Was there as well. I would indeed like his POV.

After I killed the man I took the two others hostage, taking them into a house, did some hostile RP, and let them go.

(Edit: Clearly I was not "Outgunned" when I was able to kill you, then take the other two hostage, and live.)

Edited by GreyRP

@coke Your video isn't loading, please fix this.

@Xehara

Starts around 2:05

If you watch the vid, you can see the clear threats towards my life, and down right disrespect the dude was giving me, creating loopholes in his story.

Posted (edited)

I never settled anything on discord, I just knew nothing was going to happen so I told them to see how it played out on the forums. 

@GreyRP Watch the whole clip, everything you posted is sided to your story. if you watch the entire interaction I said probably 20 words to you, and told you to fuck off once. you were outnumbered 3 to 1, seemed salty about it, turned around and killed me. not to mention you killed another man literally 5 mins after for absolutely nothing. I never made any threats to your life and its all on the twitch vod. You came to that campfire with an agenda, and that was to kill someone, you can twist the story any way you want, but in the end the kills were pointless and you forced this situation. 

I urge the admins to watch the situations in its entirety. 

@Xehara

heres a proper link cant seem to embed it, started it a little before so you can see everything before that happened.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/435485790?t=02h03m10s

Edited by coke

Im only going to respond once more before I just let the staff go over all of this.

Sure I was outnumbered 3 to 1, but as the video shows, I lived through all of it.

You said "Fuck the Tonton Macoute" while your ally said "if you don't put your gun down in 30 seconds we're gonna have 3 guns pointed at your head."

The second man I killed, said he was there to find a Ugandan fighting for the Tonton. He went on to draw a weapon so I pointed my gun at him and told him to put his hands up. He responded by drawing on my and tried to kill me. 

you keep putting words in my mouth, we'll see what happens.

and the second guy was about to walk away when you called him back and shot him lmao

1 hour ago, coke said:

you keep putting words in my mouth, we'll see what happens.

and the second guy was about to walk away when you called him back and shot him lmao

You clearly didn't watch the video. I told him to put his hands up, he tried to shoot me. He died. I'm honestly quite confused on what your trying to report in all this? It's like every time you get proven wrong your story changes, or you complain about something else

Cut out the back and forth. This is your only warning.

Calling in @MrSquatch for his full POV and any relevant evidence.

Me and Bodie went to Severograd to loot and wait for for everyone to get back to the castle. While we were leaving we stopped to get some water and thats when we met @GreyRP and @coke Grey was acting hostile with his weapon out so Bodie gave him 30 seconds to put his weapon away or we would handle it. After a few seconds Grey put his weapon away and so did we. I remember hearing Coke say fuck the ton ton macoute at one point we all then continued to eat our food which i ate to much, and began to throw up. As i was throwing up and looking down i heard gun shots and looked up to see Grey had shot Coke and killed him he then took me and Bodie hostage. If you need anything else from me let me know.

@coke or @MrSquatch, do you know who the fourth person was whom was involved? What their IC name is? 

@Mademoiselle i do not he walked up grabbed some water then tried to leave and Grey told him to stop and put his hands up but the guy didn't listen and tried shooting so Grey shot him

Verdict

Invalid kill (role-played) - GUILTY

Explanation

To explain the matter shortly, there is a heated argument between @GreyRP and @coke@coke was apart of no official group in the situation. One of the three people within the group had tried to calm down the hostility @GreyRP was portraying - giving him fair warning whilst deescalating the situation. @coke had his gun out without initiating, he was simply holding the gun (not even pointing towards @GreyRP) and was dragged into the situation. Because of this, @GreyRP deems that he has kill rights on @coke was wasn't the one threatening to put the gun away and resumes to hold up @MrSquatch and the other person. 

The problem being, there was no official initiation that took place. And whilst everything was role played, the kill was not valid. Therefore receiving invalid kill - role-played as @GreyRP role-played out the situation.

Our rules states:

Spoiler

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

In future, please initiate on someone if you are unsure of whether or not you have kill rights. 

Outcome

@GreyRP - Invalid kill (role-played) - GUILTY - 3 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed by @Mademoiselle and @Onyx