Server time (UTC): 2019-09-24, 10:00
Sign in to follow this  
FalkRP

Double Stamina.

Double Stamina.  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

With the issues with weight that BI can only fix, I was thinking can we add back the double stamina to help with the issue until its fixed.

Edited by FalkRP

I am 100% for this until they add bikes or safer vehicles.

yeah i dont like being forced to roleplay as a fat boy that can only run 50 yards. Powergaming much?

i would love to have double Stamina back with the way the game is right now

Double stamina is so needed. Cars are unusable unless you want to die to random desync and if you wear a bag you can only sprint half if that. It needs to be doubled 

Please...make...this...happen.

Yes please, current stamina system makes me want to die.

Posted (edited)

3 megaphones, a gun, and some other light stuff and i have half stamina. lit

Spoiler

dont ask why i have 3 megaphones ok

edit: whoops voted no

Edited by Whitename

I'm all for this (even if I have full stamina because I only wear tracksuit pants, quilted "roadman" jacket and no backpack) 😉 I hope you're all jealous!

i havent touched a backpack since .62 and still have stamina issues with overweight plate carriers and the sort.

+1 from me

weight for items is broken. i have a decent amount of stamina with the amount of gear i have and it still feels like  i move 10 feet and my character wants to die cause he breaths so hard. +1 to double stamina 

I don't really have much issue with it.

I know it's a game, but IRL, no way in hell could I all out sprint more than 100 metres with a plate carrier, gun, rucksack full of canned foods, ammo and ducktape.

I could jog for a long while for sure... but sprinting, hell no.

I've always liked the idea of limited stamina but I rly think it's too limited, especially considering that the infected can run forever and climb shit on top of that. Double up 👍

Given the way the game is right now, I'd like the stamina increase too.

yes but maybe +50% is enough

Yes, yes, please yes. 

Stamina right now is kind of crappy, and whilst I think we all agree that we don't want people running around with a storage unit on their back, the amount of stamina you lose picking up trivial things in the game right now is real shitty. Would love more stamina but not unlimited stamina, +1 from me.

Double stamina yes please, I cant count how many times I've heard people ask for this already

when a 700 day old corpse can outrun a healthy human haha.
Please bring this in the weight system right now is so stupid..

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Eagle said:

when a 700 day old corpse can outrun a healthy human haha.
Please bring this in the weight system right now is so stupid..

They’re not dead tho. 

Also

Ounces = Pounds, Pounds = Pain. 

Edited by Zero

-1 from me.

Of course it´ll be annoying if you want to have a full backpack with more than one weapon, much ammo,  lots of supplies,...
but only cause we had more stamina before  they should change it back.

I think you have to pay the price for being well equipped/military equipped , wearing armor, having alot of firepower with you -> being slower
than someone with no armor, less equippment who is able to run away.

3 hours ago, Zero said:

They’re not dead tho. 

Also

Ounces = Pounds, Pounds = Pain. 

Explain then how a rotting body exposed to the elements can run faster then yourself.

53 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Explain then how a rotting body exposed to the elements can run faster then yourself.

Once again, they’re not dead. They are alive. The virus also pumps their body full of adrenaline from what I understand and which explains their heightened stamina. 

I also don’t think people realize how much gear they’re even carrying and the weight that comes with it. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Zero said:

Once again, they’re not dead. They are alive. The virus also pumps their body full of adrenaline from what I understand and which explains their heightened stamina. 

I also don’t think people realize how much gear they’re even carrying and the weight that comes with it. 

Once again 700 days of being exposed to the elements unless they learned how to clean their shit stay out of the rain and things like that or are you telling me these things are super humans that are immune to the basic elements that exist in our world and adrenaline alone keeps their bodies from rotting? 700 days of standing in the rain cold and heat would wear and tear the body.

Edited by Eagle

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Once again 700 days of being exposed to the elements unless they learned how to clean their shit stay out of the rain and things like that or are you telling me these things are super humans that are immune to the basic elements that exist in our world and adrenaline alone keeps their bodies from rotting? 700 days of standing in the rain cold and heat would wear and tear any body.

I honestly don’t even know what you are going on about this point because I think I’ve already explained it well enough. 

To put it in more simple terms.

Infected not dead.

Infected alive.

Infected eat human or animal to stay alive. 

As for the other points, yeah, they’re probably shitting all over themselves but I don’t see how that would effect their speed.

Characters through research even found out that the virus eliminates any other virus or infection that may affect the body by attacking it. 

The human brain is what controls us from doing what would harm us, like continuing to walk on a broken foot, putting our hand in a fire, etc. the virus turns off those types of inhibitors. I’m sure infected can die of natural causes but at this point we are getting into a different conversation. 

Edited by Zero