Server time (UTC): 2019-06-15, 21:45
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Looking for Trainee Medics (Open Freq.)

*She presses down the PTT*

Hi everyone. Friendly neighbourhood doc here.

If you're looking to become a medic or first responder, or are interested in the field of anatomy and medicine, we're currently looking to train more people and take some under our wings while we do our daily routine housecalls & curbside consults.

Contact us on a more private frequency or on here to arrange a meeting if this is something you'd be interested in!

*She releases the PTT*

*Oswald, upon hearing the broadcast would plugin his radio receiver and respond.*

"Tell me, Doctor, what do you expect in return for what can only be described as an extensive career training program?"

"Regards, Ven"

*He would cut the transmission and place the radio away.*

**Lincoln picks up his radio, swigging from his water bottle to clear his throat. Speaking into the radio.**

"Hey Doc. Lincoln here, I can only go so far telling people to drink lots of water and stay clean, I'm an engineer so my medical expertise doesn't go very far, I'd definitely like to take you up on that offer, more chances to save a life isn't something to pass up."

**Lincoln sits back against a tree, awaiting a response.**

*Robbie thinks a moment upon hearing the broadcast, radio in hand and finger already hovering over the push button on the side before pushing it down firmly and speaking into it, the sound of a young teens voice breaking across the static of the radio*

"I've...thought about getting more training myself. I've slowly been translating a medical and pharmaceutical book in my spare time, and it seems I spend most of my free time suturing people's wounds, handing out antibiotics like they're candy, and slapping sulfadene and aloe vera on everything these days...I might be interested when I return to the province in getting some more formal training..."

*Releasing the button on the radio, he leans his cheek against the radio, listening intently for any form of reply, remembering those he's saved and those he couldn't and whether it's all worth it in the end*

22 hours ago, Harvey said:

*Oswald, upon hearing the broadcast would plugin his radio receiver and respond.*

"Tell me, Doctor, what do you expect in return for what can only be described as an extensive career training program?"

"Regards, Ven"

*He would cut the transmission and place the radio away.*

*Caleb places the Radio to his mouth whilst watching over Luca and presses the PTT*

"Hey Ven, in regards to payment or compensation we do not require nor expect any of such sort"

"Hope to hear from you"

"Releases the PTT*

*J.D. awakes from the crackle of the radio. He reaches for his radio and presses the PTT* 

"Hi there friendly neighborhood Doc. What region are we talking about here?

Im an Australian firefighter based up in Severograd, I have medical experience, but would like to learn more and help out the community.

Lets just say there are not a lot of fires that require putting out anymore.

I know how to use an axe, I know how to use a gun, I know how to stitch and I know most of the drugs in the hospital and what they are used for. Looking forward to hearing from you"

*J.D. Releases the PTT and looks out the window of the pub he is in. "If only there was some beer here."*