Server time (UTC): 2019-06-17, 09:55
Sign in to follow this  
WongRP

5 Points 1.1 appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

image.png.c541c3beecea227bdd163ba80966555e.png

Why the verdict is not fair: 

This is probably the worst reason I have ever received points in this community over my years here. How is this flame? I made a joke about someone helping them dress WHICH PEOPLE DO REGULARLY. Then commented on one of the people's hand posture because it looked awkward. How is that in anyway flame, there's a reason it was on the website after a few days and massive amounts of staff commented after because it.was.not.flame.

If you're going off the fact the kids has special needs, I didn't know I was just talking about his hand postures not anything else. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

I really don't see what I did wrong here, I made a joke and he took offence that's not my fault and I defiantly did not know the kid had Special Needs, kinda rude to assume I did not like he's got a sign above his head OR it was made clear when the picture was posted. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Points removed

What could you have done better?: 

I mean I literally made a joke... Don't have a laugh on the forums.

Greetings

A separate staff team have reviewed your appeal and have come to the following:

Whilst you comment about the photo itself, there is no means to know that the person in the photo had special needs and therefore is out of your control. However, we should remind you that there is no reason to mock someone whether you deem it as a joke or not. Try toning it down next time.

With that said,

Appeal accepted - points removed.

Signed by @Mademoiselle, @Onyx and @Derek Steel