Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 21:44
Sign in to follow this  
WongRP

Appealing 5 points

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

https://gyazo.com/8dd3aaa19dff8e1f1b713e5f18a95d3e

Why the verdict is not fair: 

I mean he was shit talking me for saying something about a kid I didn't know had special needs so I responded. Pretty much just responded to bait which is whatever honestly but I just said he was funny and come talk to me somewhere where I can speak freely without getting points/banned. I never insulted him aside from saying he was funny, but in a community where we can get points for saying stay mad I guess I see why I'd get points for that little comment. 

I wasn't being rude or suggested I would in our talk just thought maybe it's best not to clutter a thread and take it off the website where we could talk more freely, I don't doubt he got upset by this and probably reported the post seen as it took 3 days to give me points, again he reports after he baits me into it. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

I was just trying to get him to come talk to me 1 on 1 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: 

Points removed

What could you have done better?:

Not...asked him to talk 1 on 1 and let the bait sit

A separate staff team has reviewed this appeal and come to a conclusion.

First off, we can see why this post was given points, as it is a broad statement that could mean any number of things. However, we will give you the benefit of the doubt and trust that you meant you only wanted to talk to him 1 on 1 outside of DayzRP or any of its platforms. In future, please be careful about how you word things like this. 

Appeal Accepted

Signed by: @Onyx, @Derek Steel & @Mademoiselle