Server time (UTC): 2019-09-19, 11:55
Sign in to follow this  
Aquaaberry

Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): I Do not have a link to this ban since the ban was created over 4 years ago (See below picture)

Why the verdict is not fair: It is fair, I was under age at the time. I would like to reapply

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: At the time I was desperate to join this great community and was close to being 16. I am creating a ban appeal for a ban i was issued many years ago at the early stages of DayZRP. I believe I was banned for being underage at the time, but this was many years ago. There is no context about why i was banned in the "Blacklist", but if I remember it correctly, that's what I was banned for. I also could not find a proper template for creating a ban appeal other than the unfair ban appeal template but it was not an unfair ban, was just desperate to play and was dumb on my part.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To hopefully get unbanned and join this community

What could you have done better?: Waited until I was 16 to apply

Greetings @Aquaaberry, can you please link all the steam accounts you possess so we can look into this? 

Alright, after reviewing your blacklist we've decided to lift it as we no longer have a minimum age requirement. We wish you best of luck on your whitelist.

//Appeal accepted. Blacklist removed.