Server time (UTC): 2019-06-27, 05:24
Sign in to follow this  
Apollo

Apollo Final Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Amnesty

Why the verdict is not fair: It was 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was banned well over 3 years ago now, I came back older and not the same person. I take things more serious and am here on the community for a good time, balancing going to school, work and finding the time to play I've changed for the better and have been getting good feedback for the RP that I have been providing. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Get my final warning removed

What could you have done better?: Followed the rules and not of gotten 30 points

Greetings @Apollo. A team of staff have reviewed your appeal and come to a decision. You were put on final over 8 months ago, and in that time you've played a mere 39 hours. Furthermore while your forum presence this month has been decent, aside from one meme post in April you've had zero activity from January until the start of may. Basically you fall well short of what we would consider active enough to appeal your ban. As such your appeal will be denied and you may try again in three months, hopefully with more activity under your belt. 

Appeal denied. Final warning stays.

Signed by @Zanaanwith notes.