Server time (UTC): 2019-09-15, 10:44
Sign in to follow this  
HDragon

Журнал Вали Кузнецова (The Journal of Vali Kuznetsov)

Posted (edited)

Vali keep this journal on him only when is alone and far from everyone. This journal is stored in his stash when he is not carrying it.

Vali has had this journal since he graduated from university in 2012, he did not start writing in it until he was deployed to Donetsk during the Ukranian revolution. The first couple of pages are written in full Russian. He began writing in mixed English-Russian when he was re-deployed to Moscow during the beginning of the outbreak.

The journal is small, about 10x10 inches. The pages are made of Tomoe River paper, the size is roughly 124mm x 89mm. The cover is made of a nice green leather with a nice green elastic band to keep it shut.

The journal is only obtainable if you find his small stash, or off of him if he happens to be carrying it.

(Let me know if you think you found it before taking any information IC).

Edited by HDragonOG

Posted (edited)

Февраль 2014

года Носил мою боевую форму Горка-3, оснащенную моим АК74М. Мой друг Василий готовит наши MRE, пока я стою на страже. На улицах хаос, гражданские лица с закрытыми головами разбрасывают бутылки, полиция использует газ, чтобы остановить их. Повсюду стреляет, в полицию и военных бросают обломки. Это не то, через что должны пройти страны. Некоторые здания полностью разрушены, на улицах есть тела.

Spoiler

Wearing my Gorka-3 combat uniform, equipped with my AK74M. My friend Vasily is preparing our MREs while I stand watch. The streets are chaos, civilians with their heads covered throwing bottles, police using gas to stop them. Fires everywhere, rubble being thrown at police and military. This isn't what countries should be put through. Some buildings are completely devastated, there are bodies in the streets.

Edited by HDragonOG

Posted (edited)

22 апреля 2017 г.

Я был перебазирован в Москву. По словам майора, идет массовое движение наших войск обратно на территорию России. Я не уверен, почему мы призываем наши войска со всех территорий, но это должно быть плохо. Может быть, революция внутри наших земель. Что бы это ни было, я уверен, что все в порядке.22 апреля 2017 г. Я был перебазирован в Москву. По словам майора, идет массовое движение наших войск обратно на территорию России. Я не уверен, почему мы призываем наши войска со всех территорий, но это должно быть плохо. Может быть, революция внутри наших земель. Что бы это ни было, я уверен, что все в порядке.

Spoiler

April 22, 2017

I was relocated to Moscow. According to the major, there is a mass movement of our troops back to the territory of Russia. I'm not sure why we call on our troops from all territories, but this should be bad. Maybe a revolution inside our lands. Whatever it is, I am sure that everything is in order on April 22, 2017. I was transferred to Moscow. According to the major, there is a mass movement of our troops back to the territory of Russia. I'm not sure why we call on our troops from all territories, but this should be bad. Maybe a revolution inside our lands. Whatever it is, I'm sure that everything is in order.

Edited by HDragon

There are torn pages from the last time he wrote. The pages have been burned in a fire. 

18 июня 2019 г.

I am sorry for my actions. I have done my friends and family wrong. Old soldiers never die; they just fade away. An American said that. It is true. The Russian Federation has failed me countless times and I let it every time. My friends have never failed me. People like Constance. Again I am sorry.