Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 16:37
Sign in to follow this  
Joah

Journal: Dean Lockwood - Godfather

*Dean would pull out a steel-tipped inked pen and would stare at a personal journal in front of him*

brown-leather-journal-vintage-style-cover-leather-notebook-custom-personalized-quote-diary-Archaic-2-800x800.jpg.37b97c4a8c9029dc1f0afe56c71e7030.jpg

(This information is to keep track of the events of Dean Lockwood)
(The Journal is buried somewhere, and the only person who knows where, is Dean himself)

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

*Dean would open his journal and look to the ocean in front of him off the coast of South Zagoria*

"Civilization, the thought that it could actually work is nothing short of a corporate scheme. There are spies everywhere, even now just writing these very words, do I even feel safe? I have many spies as well... but how long before the turn against me. The clock is ticking and The Time controls how quickly it moves. Their forces are large but I am always 10 steps ahead of them. How big of a prize it would be to the one they call Falk if they were to capture me. I'm going crazy out here...

*Dean would pause and grab his hair in a fit of emotion and yell, Ink can be seen splattered where the last word "here..." was written*

*The pen would meet the page again*

"New alliances are being formed... and with the recent mistakes of the corporation, the time, and that camp north of severograde I have made myself two new allies. Soon I will control this shit hole of a country and will run it in the visions of the mafia I have always planned. First thing first, kill the one they call Montgomery, dismantle the alliance of the corporation, then put an end to this slave trading group."

*A wide grin would grow on his face as he would write*

"Reif... that fucking fruitless piece of shit tried to sell me out... I will come for him next and I will kill everything he holds dear to him. He will learn not to mess with the mafia, and more importantly not to fuck with me!" I will make him pay. I need to find his group, he doesn't work alone. No one like that works for the time and works alone, something is more to meet the eye with this man."

*Dean would stop a moment to ink his pen as a man would walk up to him he would close his journal off to speak to him*

Edited by Joah

Spoiler

*Dean would sit on top of one of the apartment buildings yet again looking at the coast of South Zagoria*

"Civilization, the thought that it could actually work is nothing short of a corporate scheme, I wrote those words... I can't believe I'd doubt myself. Of course, it can work. Why am I even questioning it? Chips men have been nothing but kind to the Mafia, we will aid them in whatever they need, or whatever dirty work needs taking care of. That idiot that impersonated as one of "The Time" should've known I'd be coming for his life. Oh well, who cares he's dead now. Another name to write off my list. Axel,"

*He would shift his legs over the side of the apartment buildings looking down at Chip and his CTF as they ran around setting up somewhere safe for people to trade and live*

"The old man has no clue what I have in store for this place, right now the CTF runs it, and I will allow them to do so, but soon they will work for The Mafia without even knowing it. A good ally to have and a better business partner to settle with. I need to set my sights back north. Severograde.. that camp. Mr.Montgomery. It's you and I now, you made your first move, now it's my turn. You're losing this game of chess. "The Time" can only protect you for so long. The corporations are bugs.. even being on the top of their hit list they fail to find me. I will continue to hide in the shadows and strike when I feel necessary. Once I deal with that I will turn my full sights onto dismantling "The Time" and everything they stand for.

*He would turn his page as the first two pages would be full of text*

"But it gets better. The Kamenici are after me now. These precious dogs that protect their land have no clue. People of different nationalities already control this shit hole. I'll deal with them next. I will not stop until The Mafia controls South Zagoria. I am winning the spy game as I said before, now it's time to win the war. "The Coalition" is what they're calling us. I like it. I think I'll keep that name. Purple armbands. They'll know when hell is coming when 40 men are storming over the hills with this color.

*Dean would hear someone calling him and close his journal*

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

*The smell of prison Island left his nose pure of salt, Dean would pull out his pen and lean over the bar that held him securely over the prison walls. He would sigh as he would collect his thoughts and take a second to go over the entire day*

"REDACTED contacted us over the radio today. He wanted a "personal" meeting with me. I agreed to a place and time to meet one of my associates. He stood there next to a campfire in the dark like a chicken waiting for the coyotes to come by. As he sat at that fire he was quickly surrounded by five of my men and taken into custody. No radios... no guns...they told him. They stripped him of his pride and brought him to a separate location where yours truly was awaiting. Once he arrived there, I asked him what information he could possibly have for me. He said.. (The Time are moving to the school in Severograde, closer to Montgomery.) I've scared Montgomery so much he's pulling all available forces closer to him. I was very proud to hear this news that was handed down to me. I've successfully scared that rat. You see Mr.Montgomery... all rats scurry out of their hole eventually. When will you come out to find the cheese... and a trap? You can't hide from me. No one can.

*Dean would look at his men collecting items from Prison Island. He would look at a photo one of his mafia members took and stashed it inside the journal*
"Every place has a way to get in, look closer next time" *He Would label the photo*

Spoiler

Spoiler

ced1420afe47d1675a965faa87185285.jpg.7b91ca3f8a0c157857326f8dc0d87c1e.jpg

"My spies are everywhere now. They continue to grow each day. I now have an eye on everyone.. but this new group... "Dalton's Gang". The last I heard they went to Ryan's camp and use the code words "Does anyone have peaches" before taking them hostage. Remnants of "The House" perhaps?  Maybe they're working with "The Time".  Every group has its weakness... women. These men are supposed to be "Mercenary's" they fight for payment. Funny. So does the mafia. I can send a bird and it can play me its songs. Another movement of spies. Once I have eyes on this group I will officially have eyes in all of South Zagoria. They listened to the demand I gave Ryker, had they not, they would be learning about Islam with my brothers. Mercenary's that take demands.. odd."

*Rocko would yell for Dean to come to assist as they would be leaving the prison shortly, (Dean would close his journal on the page with the photo in it as a bookmark)

Edited by Joah

Posted (edited)

I like your journal! XD! But I am annoyed: my character is a chicken to you??? Waiting in the dark for the coyotes... XD!

I think that I was brave...

Nevertheless, after you were able to rescue Chip today... I am so glad that I told you where the Time have their new base! XD!

Edited by William89

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

*Dean would unfold his journal sitting in an abandoned house near Severograde"
*He would stretch still uncaptured by those who seek him feeling a bit freer*

"So... Mr. Montgomery. Now that we've had our little chat, and I've given you your last warning. What will you do? Will you turn against me and fight again, just to be put to the dirt as I promised? Or will you carry out the last action that I have asked you to perform? I already promised you no more bloodshed from "The Mafia". It doesn't matter how many men are there to guard you. They're all sheep, in a city filled with blind arrogance. I can find my way into any situation that I want. I am of higher intellect. Most of these men were hired guns, citizens, soldiers, or foreign scum. I was of a crime syndicate. One that ran the very likes of New York City! The fact that any of these lowborn peasants think they can play a game of chess with me is nothing short of insulting. I personally cannot think of anything other than the fact that it would seem those people in "The Time" are slowing down as the clock progresses. It would seem people are abandoning that cause. The corporation is killing its own members and sending some out of the country.

*Dean would sit back and look at the sky and think of Raif, Melody, and Charlie*

"Raif... I can't seem to get that name off of my mind. He is a bit too intelligent to just be of the lower sheep of Chenarus. I still owe those two girls a favor. My only concern... can I trust them. That guy threw me under the bus once. I don't need to start a war with another group. My only concern is my two objectives. Soon, the Mafia will control the safe camps of South Zagoria. Civilization can start to thrive again underneath the just rule of those who belong to oversee peace. I have no clue long it will take for this war to end, or how much these two groups can endure. It's been nothing short of an annoyance. I kind of miss the House... principals were easier then. The Time has unrealistic goals, and it will never work.

*He would stare at Montgomery and Cho sitting on top of a watchtower*
*He would wonder if they were truly after peace*

"Cho... how innocent you are to not even notice what's going on. I've already told you countless times the realization of your position. You are a wonderful spirit and a beautiful woman. It's a shame things couldn't be different. I think Rocko has a thing for you. The whole ear checkup really sparked his interest. 

*Dean would chuckle to himself as he reads it over through his head*

"Chip is a good man. I wish him the best in everything to come. Maybe he'll take The Watch and The Wolfpack into his home and they can live in harmony. One can only hope.

*Dean would close his journal for another time*

Edited by Joah

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

*Dean would rest in the forest staring up at the night skies of South Zagoria as rain would fall over him, he would take out his Journal and cover it under the cover of the forest and began writing*

"My father would tell me, it would always run out. I never thought it to be so soon. It would seem the hinges of that ever turning clock has finally come to a stop. The slavers have gone into hiding or have faded into non-existence and time has run out. The Corporation has faded back into the darkness but as a monster in the dark waiting to emerge again. I have settled the score with Montgomery, I have created an understanding with the Toys, I have created a neutral ground with the Black Roses, I have split ties with the Muslims and all I can think about is you.."

"You son of a bitch. You ruthless, vile, disgusting piece of shit. Hampton Lockwood, how could you call yourself my father. I'm glad I put that gun to your back and pulled the trigger. You killed my wife and took my future from me. How I could have become a merciful human-being with compassion. I can't remember how to love. Without love, you learn that there is no restraint. You created this monster. The Mafia believes you died of natural causes, but little do they know I am that natural cause. The only thing that makes me smile anymore is the fact that I know I'm the reason you're dead. I hope wherever you are, you're rotting, unable to move, stuck watching me live my life. Whatever punishment God has given you, isn't enough. You deserve more, I know he will punish me and place me beside you in death. I dread the day I have to look at you again and feel that emotion again. I hope you vanish in death, for it is all I have ever wished for."

"Marcus, Ryker, and Constance are they really new family? Someone I can trust? What type of people are they? Loving and compassionate? Destructive and Uncontrollable? Why do I feel attached to them? The Mafia can just leave and do whatever we want. Why have I held back so much for them? It is only so long that I can hold this monster inside of me. I've murdered my family before. Who's to say you won't be next. I really don't want that, but I can't control myself. People look at me as a good person, a hero. Do they know what I really am...? I killed Charlie, of the Wolfpack without blinking, I slaughtered innocents inside of camps just because it felt good. I'm sliding into an abyss, if I keep fighting, I will become the very thing I want to destroy."

"If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, If I keep fighting I will go crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy. They'll understand. They know. They hear everything. I don't need help. I am the Godfather. I can kill them all. No one has to know. I can protect them, I will kill everyone. If they're all dead no one can take the feeling of love away. I will kill them all for you. I will rip them limb from limb. If I have to kill you to protect you I will. No.. get ahold of yourself. No."

*Dean would laugh hysterically and close the journal holding his head and he would walk into the rain outside of the forest and place his journal into his bag*

@Kase @Xehara @PandaOG @GaryCash

Edited by Joah