Server time (UTC): 2019-06-27, 05:24
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfilla

Whitelist application Blacklisted

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair: Me and my partner (Lorin937) live together, therefore we have the same IP address. Quite a while ago, me and my partner applied for the whitelist but as we live together, we are obviously on the same IP address, at the time we weren't that interested in pursuing the process as we weren't heavy players of the game, now however we want to reapply. I spoke to a helpful chap on the Discord Helpdesk for your server and he suggested that I make an appeal here. As I said, the initial reason for the blacklist was because we are both on the same IP, so I'm not sure what the process is to sort that but I am happy to provide any and all details that are needed.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I can understand why it was flagged, but I feel my explanation is fairly sound and common

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Not blacklisted ideally

What could you have done better?: Followed up quicker

Can you please come into discord and verify that you are two people. You both need to be there. 

As it has been over 24 hours with no response this appeal will be closed.  However to verify your being separate players we will need you and your partner to come to the discord helpdesk together to verify your being separate players. As such no further appeal will be needed.