Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 10:08
Sign in to follow this  
Snozz

KOS S2 05/06/2019 Kamenka Military Camp

Server and location: Server 2 - Military camp left of ‎Kamehka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 6:40 PM - 6:50 PM PST // 06-04-2019 (TODAY)

Your in game name: Stefan Volkov

Names of allies involved: None, I was by myself.

Name of suspect/s: Do not know... he didn't role-play or say his name.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None it happened so quick.

Detailed description of the events: I was looting the military campsite near Kamehka. Then I heard a gun shot let loose by this player. I saw him and then I went prone for cover (I was on the 2nd floor of this military scaffolding tent required a ladder to get up. He eventually made his way towards me. Then I role-played with him and told him to put his hands up. He then shoots me without role-playing... I could have easily shot him many times before he reached me but I didn't because I didn't want to break rules. Clearly this player didn't care who they ran up against. I'm very disappointed with this player and I do not want to speak with him. I hope this can be enough detail to investigate.

Connection Logs

Spoiler
01:39:25 | Player "Stefan Volkov" is connected
02:09:43 | Player "Stefan Volkov" has been disconnected

01:21:42 | Player "Arthur Armstrong" is connected
01:40:04 | Player "Arthur Armstrong" is connected
-STILL IN GAME-

Hit Logs

Spoiler
01:45:25 | Player "Stefan Volkov" hit by Player "Arthur Armstrong" with LAR from 10.7267 meters 
01:45:25 | Player "Stefan Volkov" hit by Player "Arthur Armstrong" with LAR from 12.4806 meters 
01:45:25 | Player "Stefan Volkov" hit by Player "Arthur Armstrong" with LAR from 13.726 meters 
01:45:26 | Player "Stefan Volkov" hit by Player "Arthur Armstrong" with LAR from 14.147 meters 
01:45:47 | Player "Stefan Volkov" hit by Player "Arthur Armstrong" with LAR from 4.65443 meters 
01:45:47 | Player "Stefan Volkov" hit by Player "Arthur Armstrong" with LAR from 4.65443 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
01:45:25 | Player "Stefan Volkov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Arthur Armstrong" with LAR from 12.4806 meters 

Calling in to post POV:

@Snozz | Stefan Volkov | POSTED

@Deegan | Arthur Armstrong

Please state a FULL and DETAILED POV.
As well as uploading any VIDEO EVIDENCE you may have.
Thank you.

Point Of View: I had seen you heading towards the checkpoint and decided to follow you to see if I could make contact with you, I lost visual of you and proceeded to look for you. You made contact with me in a hostile way, I felt threatened by the aiming of your rifle and telling me to drop my weapon. My Actions were a matter of self defense explained by 4.2 in defender rights  When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.
If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

Posted (edited)

I didn't try to initiate on you. You started following me and firing off shots randomly when you entered the campsite (I saw your latest video post, why did you have to shoot a zed that far away from you? You purposely shot the zed to intimidate me... that is why!). I only told you to freeze and drop your weapon because you didn't even say anything to me in-game after you shot off your gun in the camp. I assumed you were a threat trying to kill me. Why else would I not tell you to drop your weapon and freeze!?!? If you talked to me in-game or said something to me in-game via role-play maybe this wouldn't have even happened? There was zero interaction on your part. I could have point and shot you too like a dog but that's not RP... Also why are you and your friends talking smack about me in your Twitch channel and being toxic? (Your screenshot of me responding to your twitch is nothing more then the truth. Your friends were not there watching it happen and making accusations against me. Even your friend in discord wanted to know what happened and you lied and said he "initiated on me, I had to kill him...") I did nothing wrong and you by far deserved to be reported. You are either a liar or you don't know how to comprehend rules.

You cannot simply just start firing at me and ask questions later. You broke the rules plain and simple even with 4.2 defender rights.

4.2 "the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke..." (You did start and provoke me... kind of defeats the purpose of mentioning this rule that doesn't apply to you.)

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

Ignore your victims. gqzmjlmm You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

As a victim you may NOT:

Pretend to be fearless, emotionless, not feel pain, or otherwise be unaffected by the situation where your life is at risk in a hostile situation.

Be passive during the hostile role play and refuse to actively participate in it. Just sitting there and not contributing to role play can make the situation very boring for the attackers.

Edited by Snozz

1 minute ago, Snozz said:

I didn't try to initiate on you. You started firing off shots randomly when you entered the campsite. I only told you to freeze because you didn't even talk to say anything to me in-game.

You cannot simply just start firing at me and ask questions later.

This can be explained: Infected (Won't post anymore unless questioned by staff)

Alright, let us not turn this into a back and forth.
If you have nothing to add to the POV or situation please do not post or this will result in points.
First and only warning.

8a34f47dd9f337f283654024f4aa71f1.png

Here is some more information for the report - This is the OP coming into my Stream and being Toxic 

Above, I edited my response post to be more clear in my statements I made.

Posted (edited)

More Evidence: Me shooting the infected a few moments before my encounter with the OP 

Edited by Deegan

Posted (edited)

After reviewing everything multiple times and calming down. I would like to have a word with him. If not no worries, I have reviewed and thought this all through. What happened was super unfortunate for me. I wasn't trying to shoot him or rob him in anyway when I told him freeze and put his gun down. I was super startled when I noticed he followed me and shot off his gun in the same area as me. He also already knew where I was and continued to not speak or role-play out the situation. When he approached me, I thought he was coming to kill me (even though he did anyway).

I would like this report closed that I made. @Deegan @Mademoiselle @Saunders

Edited by Snozz

@Deegan Are you okay with this report being closed?

I’d like to see the outcome of this report, it would be a good learning experience for him since he is a new member. 

Summary:

@Deegan is walking around Kamenka military camp, shooting some infected. @Snozz then initiates on him from one of the camo net platforms, and is promptly shot by @Deegan

Not much to say. @Snozz You did initiate on @Deegan because you were aiming your rifle at him and telling him to put his hands up. This is precisely what an initiation is, as you gave him a demand (Put your hands up) and a consequence (Your gun aimed at him). I would seriously recommend you re-read the rules to make sure you know them properly, and if you still do not understand them, contact a staff member instead of creating your own interpretation of the rules. Furthermore, your attitude in this report has been very poor, as you continuously state that @Deegan is a liar in this report. I do not want to see this attitude from you again in further reports.

The rules that support this verdict can be found below:

Spoiler

4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

With that, the following will now apply,

Verdict:

@Deegan - Invalid Kill On Sight - NOT GUILTY

Signed by: @Onyx & @Xehara