Server time (UTC): 2019-06-15, 21:44
Sign in to follow this  
Mikey Splash

Warning points appeal

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict wasn't fair because I was not trying to flame the player but only leave him with a recommendation.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I feel this was unfair because the player left a note saying my friend handcuffed himself and that you guys should be able to judge off that.(if you read it you can see the way he used it and the way he used it disrespected my friend and I).Basically saying we are dumb

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get my points back or have the player have his points also taken, as that would be fair.

What could you have done better?: I could of not left my last line recommendation at all.

Greetings, 

After reviewing your appeal and points we have come to the conclusion to deny your appeal. You added a pointless, provocative sentence at the end of your post which was not needed or any need for. You insulted someone and provoked them which goes against our rules. See here;

1.1 We demand all our members to be polite, behave maturely and with respect towards one another at all times. Do not insult, bully, harass, troll or provoke other DayZRP members.

1.2 Listen to what others have to say before expressing your opinion. Never put down people or their ideas, nit-pick, constantly criticize over little things, belittle, judge, demean or patronize. A series of seemingly trivial actions, added up over time, constitutes bullying. Treat people the same no matter their race, religion, gender, size, age, or country of origin.

Do not do this again. 

With that said, appeal denied. 

Signed by myself with notes