Sign in to follow this  
PapaMeme

S1 - Gorka - Attempted KOS 21:00 05/06/2019

Gorka

2019-06-04, 18:00 - 21:00 are the possible times im not 100% sure

IGN: Jacob Belfort

Name of allies invovled: John Caboose, Bryan Ashworth

Name of suspect: I dont have logs so i dont know

Additional Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5cf6ef03761b06143b/false-kos?from=user

Detailed description of the events:

I was inside there base taking things because we found a way in and without any talking or text initiation this guy opens up on me for no reason.

The audio is a bit delayed i dont know why

Sorry about the semi-OOC talking didnt know what else to say

Bryan Ashworth's POV: I boost over the wall and try to find a way into their cornucopia. Not wanting to sit in front of a wall for 2 hours beating it down I try to get creative and climb in through a hole using a ladder I had found: 

image.png.6ab94f1f35e4b562d710e913ff2ab2dd.png

This did not work and I fell off.

In frustration I walked over to the main gate and with my 300 iq chicken brain, find out I can just open the gate up. We go inside and start looting when someone starts trying to kill my friends by spraying an SVD. I ask "hello?" and he starts to shoot at my friends again so I run out and dump 10 bullets into his face. We pack both the cars up in a hurry and leave. (note: I had to break the main gate and the gate in front of the second car that was in the tent in able to get out, sorry about that.)

Video: https://plays.tv/video/5cf6f6f051ad0afb4d/t1-teir-stuttering-im-gonna-put-a-hole-in-my-wall

Server 1 Gorka farm

9:00 pm Server time

Roland Watson

No allies involved

Jacon Belfort and allies

Gunter 2 "stolen"

https://youtu.be/VGCX0eb2NC0

Logging into the server I immediately notice that my car tent with a fence in front of it (so you could not get inside of it) had been packed up and my fence destroyed meaning they either ghosted into my tent from server 2 or forced closed the tent from the outside exploiting game mechanics. They then proceed to abuse ladder mechanics to crawl through a hole in our sealed barn base and proceed to raid us without any RP involved escaping by turning one of our fences into a gate. I then in attempt to hold off the raiders opened fire at them until my death. Returning to the base after the raid concluded more violations by leaving weapons and other items out to despawn. 

Personal comments: this isn't vanilla dayz. There should be a purpose to raiding, A dialog should occur during or before the raid for valid RP reasons. esspecially in a manor that abuses ladder and other game mechanics that are clearly against role play rules established. 

Just now, RolandTheAccuser said:

Server 1 Gorka farm

9:00 pm Server time

Roland Watson

No allies involved

Jacon Belfort and allies

Gunter 2 "stolen"

https://youtu.be/VGCX0eb2NC0

Logging into the server I immediately notice that my car tent with a fence in front of it (so you could not get inside of it) had been packed up and my fence destroyed meaning they either ghosted into my tent from server 2 or forced closed the tent from the outside exploiting game mechanics. They then proceed to abuse ladder mechanics to crawl through a hole in our sealed barn base and proceed to raid us without any RP involved escaping by turning one of our fences into a gate. I then in attempt to hold off the raiders opened fire at them until my death. Returning to the base after the raid concluded more violations by leaving weapons and other items out to despawn. 

Personal comments: this isn't vanilla dayz. There should be a purpose to raiding, A dialog should occur during or before the raid for valid RP reasons. esspecially in a manor that abuses ladder and other game mechanics that are clearly against role play rules established. 

Hi again, there was actually a part of your fence that was peaking out and I was able to break it from the inner side to acquire the car. Also the ladder strat didn't work, I wish it did. Your fence was already a gate, I simply walked over and opened it up. We really didn't leave anything on the floor. We packed 1 car full of guns and the other full of tents. The only gun left on the ground was a bolt action or sks that we traded out on your body for the SVD you tried to kill us with. 

I figured this would happen and took a screenshot of what I left on the floor, which was a gas can and two UMP mags that wouldn't fit in the car. There was no server hopping or AOGM, pretty sure that's what the ladder is for anyways, it's up high and I wanted to get up there...

image.png.7c8ff094187c8bb8a4ea5f47d9b03f43.png

Connection Logs

Spoiler
20:48:09 | Player "Roland Watson" is connected
20:51:54 | Player "Roland Watson" has been disconnected
- DIED -

19:23:08 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" is connected
22:09:22 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" has been disconnected

19:25:26 | Player "Jacob Belfort" is connected
22:09:27 | Player "Jacob Belfort" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 2.45267 meters 
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 2.45267 meters 
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 2.69076 meters 
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 3.07869 meters 
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 3.07869 meters 
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 3.37112 meters 
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 3.37112 meters 
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 4.0161 meters 
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 4.0161 meters 
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 4.46162 meters 
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 4.46162 meters 
20:51:24 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 4.66689 meters 
20:51:24 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 4.90581 meters 
20:51:24 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 4.90581 meters 
20:51:24 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 5.15545 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 3.07869 meters 

Calling in to post POVS:

@Sxcomba | Bryan Ashworth | POSTED 

@RolandTheAccuser | Roland Watson | POSTED 

@PapaMeme | Jacob Belfort | POSTED 

There are no connection logs to say Eli Grey was in the server.

Please make sure your POVs are FULL and DETAILED.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should be uploaded and shared.
Thank you.

John Caboose POV 

We hoped over the wall to get inside the compound walked around for awhile looking through tents and stuff when we spotted a car inside a car tent we took down the wall blocking the car in and took the car tent for our own base. then we changed focus on getting into the long barn they had fortified. we tried to get in for a very long time and could not get in. Then sxcomba found the prompt to open the gate to the long barn and we went in. We filled the cars they had there with loot for our guys and the base we were building. while in there base one of them logs on, sees us in the base and without saying anything opens fire. He is killed and we leave do to the attempted kos and believing more would log in and try the same thing. which is why some loot was left on the ground and not put back into the tents. 

I would like to add we took what we needed for us and our base. We left a lot of guns and other supplies there for them and did not destroy anything we did not have to.

Posted (edited)

My VODs corrupted thanks to the menu bug, which prevents any kind of communication. I'm still yet to see a rule I'm breaking.

base quoute.png

Edited by RolandTheAccuser

Do you have the vod of you opening the gate? If you do ill drop the report. We logged off that night with the barn sealed and the only way to enter would have been through use of the ladder or ghosting in using server 2. Also You admitted to abusing current base mechanics to break down a wall from the back side to gain access to a tent you otherwise would not have been able to via logically in an RP setting. Considering there was 0 rp involved in the raid this seems like a gross overstep on the point of the server.

Since you decided to not post a POV despite being requested to do so, and instead chose to go play, you will be temporarily banned until your full POV of this situation is written @RolandTheAccuser.

I simply logged onto server 1, where I had placed my car tent the night before. Noticed my tent already missing and car moved. I then saw the ladder leading into our base and gate open. now knowing we were being raided I couldn't re log to fix my menu preventing me from communicating, this would also be logging out of an rp situation. i peeked inside our barn and noticed a lack of red arm band which my group sports and proceeded to fire on the intruders until my death. 

Thanking you. Your temp ban has been lifted. Keep an eye on this report in case we have any further questions for you.

@RolandTheAccuser Did you make the outsiders in your base aware of your presence prior to firing on them? IE: Did they know the owner was present?

I was unable to communicate by any means. Either through voip or text because of a bug in game. Regardless do I need to initiate on them if they're that deep in our base?

You can text with the UI bug unknown.png?width=1288&height=702

Kill Logs:

20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 3.07869 meters 

Hit Logs:

20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 2.69076 meters 
20:51:24 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 4.66689 meters 
20:51:24 | Player "Roland Watson" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with KA-M from 5.15545 meters 

Building Logs:

19:55:38 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Crowbar
20:21:23 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:22:26 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:24:53 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:25:55 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:28:16 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:29:24 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:30:28 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:32:00 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:33:24 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:41:42 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" placed Wooden Ladder
20:42:38 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" placed Wooden Ladder
21:45:30 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" placed Civilian Tent Blue
21:46:04 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" placed Civilian Tent Blue
21:46:33 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" placed Car Tent

Connection Logs:

20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" (DEAD)

Calling In:

@RolandTheAccuser - Roland Watson | POSTED
@Sxcomba - Bryan Ashworth | POSTED

For their full and detailed PoV, names of any allies directly involved, and any video evidence you may have.

Given that this is now the third report on raiding the same base with the same people involved, @RolandTheAccuser is this report apart of a previously reported situation or is it a new situation entirely?

34 minutes ago, Xehara said:

Kill Logs:

Hit Logs:

Building Logs:

19:55:38 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Crowbar
20:21:23 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:22:26 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:24:53 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:25:55 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:28:16 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:29:24 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:30:28 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:32:00 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:33:24 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
20:41:42 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" placed Wooden Ladder
20:42:38 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" placed Wooden Ladder
21:45:30 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" placed Civilian Tent Blue
21:46:04 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" placed Civilian Tent Blue
21:46:33 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" placed Car Tent

Connection Logs:

20:51:23 | Player "Roland Watson" (DEAD)

Calling In:

@RolandTheAccuser - Roland Watson | POSTED
@Sxcomba - Bryan Ashworth | POSTED

For their full and detailed PoV, names of any allies directly involved, and any video evidence you may have.

Given that this is now the third report on raiding the same base with the same people involved, @RolandTheAccuser is this report apart of a previously reported situation or is it a new situation entirely?

^ And this post are of the same event, while my post happened the day before. I'm one of @RolandTheAccuser's base mates if that helps.

Alright, these two reports have now been merged. Please do not make separate reports for the same situation, just add on in your PoV in the future. 

@RolandTheAccuser - Attempted Invalid Kill, Ruleplay, Lying in a Report
@PapaMeme - Abuse of Game Mechanics

Summary:

@PapaMeme acquires access to @RolandTheAccuser's base through inconclusive means and attempts to steal items from said base for his own use, unaware anyone is home. @RolandTheAccuser logs in while the base raid is going on and attempts to defend his base by firing upon @PapaMeme without any form of initiation, or attempt at roleplay. @RolandTheAccuser claims he had a UI bug and was unable to communicate, which is why he did not speak to them first. This is contradicted by the fact he was able to shoot his weapon, an action the UI bug prevents.

As quoted by @RolandTheAccuser in his evidence, "So, when someone steals from you on purpose, with knowledge that the item is someone elses and the owner is around, you can kill." - @Roland. @PapaMeme had no idea @RolandTheAccuser was there until fired upon. When in doubt, always initiate. It's better to try and roleplay the situation out, as killing someone ends any chance of roleplay and enforces the New Life Rule (NLR), meaning any roleplay that lead up to their death is now void and they are no longer allowed to remember it. 

The rule(s) that support this:

• 3.3 You may not focus on out of character gains to the detriment of RP. For example, "rule play" is prioritizing things like kill rights or OOC information above more appropriate IC actions or behavior. Always prioritize role play over rule play.
  • 4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

• If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members if you are a part of an approved group.

• If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights cannot be shared and apply only for your character.

Verdict:

@RolandTheAccuser - Attempted Invalid Kill, Ruleplay, Lying in a Report | Guilty - 7 day ban, 15 warning points, Whitelist Revoked
@PapaMeme - Abuse of Game Mechanics | INCONCLUSIVE

Signed: @Onyx, @Mademoiselle and @Xehara