Server time (UTC): 2019-06-26, 07:14
Sign in to follow this  
Kidbosco9

Hello All!

The names Bosco, or Lenny

I've just recently gotten back into pc gaming so please excuse my horrible uhhh everything. Dayz has always been a big part of my Pc experience and I've been playing since the Arma II Mod days. I still love Minecraft of Course and play Gmod all the Time. I have a lot of Games so if anyone would like to, let me know and I would love to play other games as well. Without further ado...

I am not quite sure what to say here but I'm playing a More Middle-aged Man name Leonard, Lenny for Short, quite tall and firm he's always got a small chip on his shoulder. Searched far and Wide for His family(Long lost but he never gives up hope) He sets the Coasts looking for any Civilization with a Warm smile and a Warm Meal. Is Kind and always willing to give the shirt off his back, He's a really friendly guy in the correct situations but DO NOT take kindness for Weakness. Always has the Ability to Crush those who do not wish him or his friends well. Don't Cross his Path if you have Bad Intentions, He is well aware Survival takes what it takes and he is prepared to do what he has to.

Cannot Wait to Interact with You all! 

Thank You,

Lenny.

^I think this is right?? I hope it's enough information sorry

Hello, welcome to the community!

sup

Welcome man, you'll fit in nice.

Welcome!

5 hours ago, Kidbosco9 said:

The names Bosco, or Lenny

I've just recently gotten back into pc gaming so please excuse my horrible uhhh everything. Dayz has always been a big part of my Pc experience and I've been playing since the Arma II Mod days. I still love Minecraft of Course and play Gmod all the Time. I have a lot of Games so if anyone would like to, let me know and I would love to play other games as well. Without further ado...

I am not quite sure what to say here but I'm playing a More Middle-aged Man name Leonard, Lenny for Short, quite tall and firm he's always got a small chip on his shoulder. Searched far and Wide for His family(Long lost but he never gives up hope) He sets the Coasts looking for any Civilization with a Warm smile and a Warm Meal. Is Kind and always willing to give the shirt off his back, He's a really friendly guy in the correct situations but DO NOT take kindness for Weakness. Always has the Ability to Crush those who do not wish him or his friends well. Don't Cross his Path if you have Bad Intentions, He is well aware Survival takes what it takes and he is prepared to do what he has to.

Cannot Wait to Interact with You all! 

Thank You,

Lenny.

^I think this is right?? I hope it's enough information sorry

Mate I’ve been playing on this server for about 8 months and I’ve got to say this has been my best gaming experience In years the people you meet on this sever are so good at RP almost like professional actors lol obviously there are people who aren’t as experienced in RP but they come here and learn from the more experienced RPers. Your gonna enjoy yourself man 

and remember no meta lol 

Welcome! Make yourself familiar with the rest of our forums while you're here, and let Staff know if you need any assistance!

welcome hope you enjoy it her

Welcome to com.