Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 21:49
Sign in to follow this  
Wendigo

Amnesty Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A 

Why the verdict is not fair: Completely fair. I let my personal issues get the best of me and I was punished justly

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Coming back from my last deployment back last August, I had a lot of issues in my personal life. Started drinking heavily to suppress the pain I was enduring physically and mentally. Since getting perm’d and in trouble with my command, I’ve been forced to attend AA and anger management meetings. Though I still have a drink every now and then to relax, but no where as heavily as I did before. Since returning I feel as I’ve been more of a productive community member. My schedule can be tight most of the time so I know my forum activity hasn’t been the best in the last 3 months but I’ve tried making up for it in game. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Final warning removed.

What could you have done better?: Not let my issues get the best of me and used alcohol to ease the pain.

Greetings, 

The staff team have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept it. Since being back in the community, you have been active on the forums and also active in game. This is good to see. Your attitude does seem to have changed for the better which is a good sign and is nice to see. You have however, used your caution up.  In the future, just make sure everything on a post is of standard and doesn't break any rules before posting. But, your activity and attitude has changed so we see no reason to keep you on final. 

With that said, appeal accepted. 

Signed by myself with notes