S1 Chernogorsk 2:00 AM Ghosting

Server and location: 2:00 AM Chernogorsk Dock

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

Your in game name: Seth Lonegan

Names of allies involved: @YAKMOUTH 

Name of suspect/s:  @ImGrimm @Ducky 8 other unknown members EST

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): no

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:  There's nothing wrong with the holdup itself i enjoyed the RP and so did @YAKMOUTH. So first we heard gunfire off in the distance. So we locked the base up... later a person came up with restraints on. A group of people went out to get him and they all got gunned down. So we hunkered down about 30 mins later a group was spotted going around at this point there was sporadic gunfire around the city. A group of sporadic survivors went out for a fight one came back. About 5 later a group of people came up and ASKED: Give up donut or die i said Come in here  and get him. Inwhich they did. But what was so pressing about the matter is there's no way to get in other than the gates which are unaccesable from the outside. 

pov: we jumped the gap

Hi there,

We jumped across to the other side, there is a spot in which you're able to do so.
We'd be happy to share with staff how we did it.

If you don't believe us, Staff can pull logs to show none of us went to S2, all of us were on S1. Clarence had ping issues because of the lovely new ping cap.

I will however say, your front gate could be considered AOGM because the action to open it is on the otherside of the inner gate.

i couldnt jump myself and i havent SEEN someone do it but i wont say its impossible ive tryed countless times and i couldent and nither could anyone els in our group

1 minute ago, gabemg421 said:

i couldnt jump myself and i havent SEEN someone do it but i wont say its impossible ive tryed countless times and i couldent and nither could anyone els in our group

Trust me, we've done this a lot, people build out on that 'island' a lot. We've had to make that jump several times over. 110% we jumped over, me and @Ducky made it over, then I run over and open the gate for the rest to get over(after one of us failed like 2 times). There's literally no other way to get over there without jumping, and besides some excessive ping drops(#removepingcap), we stayed on S1 the whole time.

Staff are welcome to look at disconnect logs, I doubt but may have a video if need be, but no promises

Posted (edited)

Ducky POV:

Initiation was dropped, some firefighting took place and we made some demands which were not met. 

We then jumped across like we've done many times in the past and proceeded to clear out the area.

We ended up killing a few and taking 5 hostages which we then roleplayed with. 

We did not use S2 to ghost behind the walls, we were able to safely get across to the other side just fine on S1

I'd like to add that the way the gates are built they can not be accessed from the outside, and when opened they actively clip onto the surrounding walls creating an impossible structure.

Edited by Ducky

Havel Blazek POV: Initiated on the camp telling them we wanted a man named donut, they decided to non comply, a small firefight ensued, after I want to say @Ducky, @California, and @Clarence made the jump from the mainland onto the island which many of us have done more times that we can count, one of them ran around and let me and the others in in order to try and get the man from the camp. We reinitiate in order to make sure every one in the camp knows whats going on. We end up taking roughly 5 hostages I believe, roleplayed with them for a while and ended up releasing them after the server restart.

i appreiate the responces and im not mad about any of the RP i was just kinda confuzled about someone appering in my camp I guess we just need to build the walls

@gabemg421 After hearing how they got into your base, would you like to continue with the report?

um no i just want to claerify that none of this is personal i enjoy the RP and look forward to more but.... I still havent seen anyone jump over and no one in our group has seen that ether but idk

1 minute ago, gabemg421 said:

um no i just want to claerify that none of this is personal i enjoy the RP and look forward to more but.... I still havent seen anyone jump over and no one in our group has seen that ether but idk

Considering you already know where we jumped in I don't mind sending you proof of it. But give me a bit aye? 

After reviewing the report, and the POV's posted, a decision has been made.

The wishes of @gabemg421 will be honoured and this report will now be closed, we're happy you guys could talk this out.

With that, this report will now be closed.

Signed by: @Onyx & @Mademoiselle