Server and location: S1 - Stary

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 10:40ish pm

Your in game name: Ricky Williams

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Had just logged on after server restart at 00:30 (irl time) ish, went into the shop and there was a heated discussion. 
The guy in the gas mask and the orange armband dudes were bantering forth and back until he got initiated on, I slowly back paddle away from the fight and died as showed in the video. 

- Got the full vid if needed but it's just me observing and asking what's happening.

Posted (edited)

I'm not gonna lie I think it was me who shot you pal. I was third person shooting at the time trying to aim at the lads who went next to the garage just got caught in the crossfire, cant do anything but apologise really.

Edit: Yea judging by the fact the sound of the gun is suppressed rifle it was me.

Edited by ChrisTronn

Let's remember to be respectful and not contribute to any unneeded back and forth. Logs will be posted shortly.

Dmitry Bozik POV

I was standing by the shop entrance when i hear a discussion get heated outside. I move a bit away from the door and watch 3 people get killed in the middle of the road. I holster my rifle and move back a bit until things calm down

Zac's POV

I was in stary chilling with the boys when this guy with a gas mask was talking in the game and may I add with the worst voice changer and most irritating one I have heard in my life. It is beyond unrealistic and when he talks the mic spam is beyond me. We meet this guy maybe an hour before outside the walls when we exchange a slave with some Russian people and even then he is piping up talking smack but i let it go as we were mid-RP and I didn't want to ruin it. He then comes back and starts to mock me and get lippy when I say take your mask off because you're hurting everyone ears (With the voice changer). After laughing and mocking us one of our boys drops an initiation the people who don't comply get dropped and the person behind Ricky Williams sprays him down.

2 hours ago, RavenousRP said:

Zac's POV

I was in stary chilling with the boys when this guy with a gas mask was talking in the game and may I add with the worst voice changer and most irritating one I have heard in my life. It is beyond unrealistic and when he talks the mic spam is beyond me.

Not really relevant though is it?

Zac's POV

We meet this guy maybe an hour before outside the walls when we exchange a slave with some Russian people and even then he is piping up talking smack but i let it go as we were mid-RP and I didn't want to ruin it. He then comes back and starts to mock me and get lippy when I say take your mask off because you're hurting everyone ears (With the voice changer).

This isn't entirely true, there was a period of about an hour or two where myself and Juggs were inside the trader camp roleplaying with the Russian and the two Irish blokes without incident, wasn't until you in-particular appeared after restart that everything kicked off. But once again not entirely relevant to this exact situation, at least the first part with the Slave.

Zac's POV

After laughing and mocking us one of our boys drops an initiation the people who don't comply get dropped and the person behind Ricky Williams sprays him down.

This here would be the most relevant part, and the reason as to why I started firing and accidentally clipped Ricky in the ensuing moments after the initiation. Anyway I digress, I've PMed Ricky to make sure he knows there was no animosity on my behalf in the situation and was just an unfortunate incident and now we have to wait for these logs to come "shortly" so we can all get on with some RP or find something to do for a few days.

Hit Logs

22:41:54 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Jackson Fitzpatrick" with M4-A1 from 6.1004 meters 
22:41:54 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Jackson Fitzpatrick" with M4-A1 from 6.02251 meters 
22:41:54 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Jackson Fitzpatrick" with M4-A1 from 5.91712 meters 
22:41:54 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Jackson Fitzpatrick" with M4-A1 from 5.91712 meters 
22:41:54 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Jackson Fitzpatrick" with M4-A1 from 6.53926 meters 
22:41:54 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Jackson Fitzpatrick" with M4-A1 from 6.53926 meters 

22:42:13 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Zac Biggem" with KA-M from 1.19535 meters 
22:42:13 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Zac Biggem" with KA-M from 1.2142 meters 
22:42:13 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Zac Biggem" with KA-M from 1.21458 meters 
22:42:13 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Zac Biggem" with KA-M from 1.21458 meters 
22:42:13 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Zac Biggem" with KA-M from 1.15935 meters 
22:42:13 | Player "Ricky Williams" hit by Player "Zac Biggem" with KA-M from 1.15935 meters

Kill Logs

22:41:54 | Player "Ricky Williams" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jackson Fitzpatrick" with M4-A1 from 6.02251 meters 
22:42:56 | Player "Ricky Williams" (DEAD) died.

Connection Logs

22:37:56 | Player "Jackson Fitzpatrick" is connected
22:42:41 | Player "Jackson Fitzpatrick" has been disconnected (dead)

22:36:36 | Player "Zac Biggem" is connected
No disconnect log

22:34:23 | Player "Ricky Williams" is connected
22:42:59 | Player "Ricky Williams" has been disconnected (dead)

Accused

@ChrisTronn - Jackson Fitzpatrick - PoV Posted

@RavenousRP - Zac Biggem - PoV Posted

Question for @RavenousRP, why did you spray into the OPs dead body 30 seconds afterwards?

7 hours ago, Zanaan said:

Question for @RavenousRP, why did you spray into the OPs dead body 30 seconds afterwards?

Answer " It was not 30 seconds but it was about 40 rounds, and if anyone has the clip I spray into his corpse while everyone watched (for RP) and said that's why you never fuck with us and then left him there for everyone to see his bullet-riddled body

Outcome

Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - GUILTY

Explanation

To explain shortly, there is a heated argument between The Time and @juggsdayzrp. Whilst he is clearly outnumbered, they initiate on him. However, they only initiate on him, not @FruitPunchG. Whilst in the heat of the moment, @ChrisTronn attempts to kill the Time but catches @FruitPunchG in the cross fire. Whilst we understand that you have possibly roleplayed with @juggsdayzrp whom was initiated on, it gave you no right to kill @FruitPunchG.

The staff team have looked over and deemed @FruitPunchG as an innocent bystander who was caught in the cross fire (and posed no threat). 

Our rules state:

Spoiler

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

In future, you should be more aware of your surroundings, so you can avoid shooting bystanders.

Verdict

@ChrisTronn - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - GUILTY - 3 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed by @Mademoiselle and @Onyx