S1 - NVFL/Excessive OOC - 2019-06-03, 06:27 ish

Server and location: S1 Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-03, 06:27 ish

Your in game name: Fyodr Belokov

Names of allies involved: The Time

Name of suspect/s: @Gopnik22

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We take a guy hostage after a man tells us he was bragging about coming to Stary to kill Slavers, he immediately starts excessive OOC chat and after searching him, in front of around 8 people he draws a gun and head shots me only to get immediately sprayed down and killed. At the end of the day I am willing to talk to the guy who did it and see what we can do from there, but for now I wish the report to stay open.

Bill Andrews POV: 

We are RPing with a few hostages in Stary, when a man from Haiti shows up offering a new "slave" because the accused had said he was going to "Execute the men in orange arm bands" - whether this was true or not, it was IC so we rolled with it.. (Obviously).

During this time, James and myself were talking with the accused and the Haiti dude - to which I walked to continue the RP with the current hostages.

I could still hear and see text chat - and the majority of the conversation  was pure "//OOC" - Myself, @NorwayRP and I believe James wrote in chat "//Please stop OOC" - after the chat at the gate.

From what I can recall , the accused OOC chat was exclaiming rule breaks, because we weren't believing his side of the story.

I'd like to mention, the accused was a textRPer - so nothing he wrote, went unnoticed, we just decided to not believe.

Moving onto the NVFL, I was RPing with the two hostages, when G19 started to search him - the accused pulled a gun and shot him, to which myself and the others, sprayed him down.

Hit Logs

06:26:35 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" [HP: 88.78] hit by Player "Franklin Kaliski" into LeftArm(29) for 34 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with Colt 1911 from 1.67195 meters 
06:26:35 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Franklin Kaliski" into Head(0) for 34 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with Colt 1911 from 1.66352 meters 
06:26:35 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Franklin Kaliski" with Colt 1911 from 1.66352 meters 

06:26:38 | Player "Franklin Kaliski" [HP: 63.7] hit by Player "James McCoy" into RightLeg(3) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 6.88095 meters 
06:26:38 | Player "Franklin Kaliski" [HP: 27.4] hit by Player "James McCoy" into LeftLeg(8) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 7.43781 meters 
06:26:38 | Player "Franklin Kaliski" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "James McCoy" into Torso(34) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 8.51152 meters 
06:26:38 | Player "Franklin Kaliski" (DEAD) killed by Player "James McCoy"

Chat Logs

06:19:06 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): why
06:19:48 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): // fail rp much
06:20:20 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): what the fuck
06:20:30 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): thats bullshit
06:20:39 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): why are you lying
06:20:54 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): thats a lie
06:21:07 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): no he met me on the road and asked why i was coming
06:22:26 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): //brb im drafting a report
06:23:27 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): cause hes lying and saying i wanted to kill people
06:23:42 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *pulls out a polaroid camera*
06:24:08 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *takes the men's photos*
06:24:17 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): //yea no this is fail rp
06:24:25 | Chat("Emmanuel Jacques"): //dude go with the RP
06:24:25 | Chat("Pavel Ivanov"): //stop OOC
06:25:38 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): //well enjoy explaining this
06:25:45 | Chat("Franklin Kaliski"): //im now recording
06:25:49 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //STOP OOC
06:25:49 | Chat("Bill Andrews"): //please stop with the ooc

Connection Logs

05:38:51 | Player "Bill Andrews" is connected
-Still Ingame-

05:51:09 | Player "Emmanuel Jacques" is connected
-Still Ingame-

05:53:46 | Player "James McCoy" is connected
07:09:18 | Player "James McCoy" has been disconnected

03:29:46 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" is connected\
-STill Ingame-

Calling In:

@Gopnik22 - Franklin Kaliski |

@JamesRP - James McCoy | POSTED

@NorwayRP - Pavel Ivanov | POSTED

@GreyRP - Emmanuel Jacques | POSTED

@CalRP - Bill Andrews | POSTED

For their full and detailed PoVs and any evidence they may have.

Pavel Ivanov POV: Me and like 10 or so of the boys just got back from hitting a lick on Devils castle with 2 new slaves. @GreyRPapproaches the gate with the accused @Gopnik22Grey claimed that Gopnik wanted to come here and kill all of us so, fair enough we initiate and start processing him and striping him of weapons radio's and stuff like that and get him to work as a slave. Throughout the entire process his is consistently typing OOC and failing to RP normally. Myself, G19 and Cal all call him out on this. After around 5 minutes, we had patted down for weapons (G19 forgot to take his pistol) and with around 8 of us within 10 meters of us he draws his handgun and tries to 1v8 us with a 1911 with 6 rnds.

I'd just like to say @ZanaanThank you for being on point with the logs and getting them up so quick.

Emmanuel Jacques POV:

I met some man walking down the road to Stary. I had information that the Slavers had... yanno Slaves, and were about to make them work. I offered him as a gift, as I wanted to trade with them. Knowing that the men in Stary had captured slaves, I told @Gopnik22to put his hands up, and walk to the front of the gate. I lied, and said I found that man and lied by saying he told me he was going to kill some Slavers because they took his friends. With them gaining my trust, I used that to make a good deal for the trade, and made a few allies. They took the supposed man, and walked him to the corner. There, he was surrounded by multiple men with guns drawn. He proceeded to pull out a gun and one tap someone in the head, getting sprayed down afterwards.

He was using excessive OOC, saying things like "ima report" and "this is fail RP". I repeatedly told him to stop oocing but he ignored me.

If that is hard to understand Im sorry im very tired ^^^

POV: So @GreyRP brings a man into Stary and we take him in for patting down and getting him ready for work. I and G19 pat him down and forget to take his pistol. I pat him down and walk less than 2 meters away from G19 and as I turn around G19 was dead and the man starting running so I shoot him and kill him.

Before that happened at the gate, he was saying stuff about reports OOC as you can see from the logs.

@G19RP @CalRP @NorwayRP @GreyRP @JamesRP

Do any of you have any video evidence?

I do not have any video evidence.

I didnt know this report went up until after a while of the situation happening, I would have captured the last 10 minutes of my game if I had known. Sorry.

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the accessive ooc but there really wasn’t decent Rp going on I was heading to the town to trade and was forced at gun point to go to said town and the guy proceeded to lie to who ever was at the gate saying I was gonna quote “execute some slavers” I tried to protest this in game but no one listened it was one thing to rob me but I’m not gonna be forced into slave Rp. So I noticed after tieing me up and taking what they wanted they must have missed my side arm. Not wanting to be slave I decided I’d try for a daring escape. I shot the person and killed them because the way I saw it everyone there was hostile/initiated  on me due to the whole tieing me up and rifling through my stuff. Plus like I said before I wasn’t gonna be forced to do Slave Rp. But I do apologize for to much ooc.

Edited by Gopnik22

I have spoke with the OP and reached an understanding, I feel I have helped him understand the rules better and we reached an agreement regarding his character. I wish for this report to be closed now, thank you for your time staff.

Greetings,

The staff team are glad that you have resolved the problem. We always encourage to talk to the person in question first before creating a report as a way of understanding first.

However we would like to shed some light on a few things. @Gopnik22 whilst you were unimpressed with the role-play you may of been receiving, the use of your OOC is not acceptable. OOC purposes is used mainly for emergency situations. In future, please attempt to 'bite your tongue' and allow the RP to continue. When this has finished, attempt to contact the person in a way to shed light how the situation could be handled better or feedback you deem suitable. The rules which state this:

3.1 You are required to role play your character at all times while in game. No OOC events or communication may take priority over your role play. You are not allowed to ignore other players attempts to role play with you.

As well as this, shooting someone when clearly you are at an disadvantage - is not acceptable unless you are purposely trying to permadeath your character. Doing this is not valuing your characters life and is punishable by permadeath of your character, warning points and an in game ban. Which also states in our rules:

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

We hope you take into account your wrong doings and wish to see an improvement in the future.

With that said,

/closed

Closed by @Mademoiselle and @Samti