Your in game name:  Luke Stem

Names of allies involved:  None

Name of suspect/s:  unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Ada 4x4 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

See image of route I took into town. 

Untitled.png.234ba1fb863b6c56d6b33a4581a71a1f.png

Detailed description of the events: 

Walked into  the town Stary Yar, to grab some water entered town from the West Side then went up to the north and then into town see map image, saw a car. Ran over to it sprinting saw had all the parts as excitement of no longer playing running simulator 2019, climb in started it up and started driving next thing I know shots came at me from the west.  

I had no idea it belonged to anyone ect or anyone else was in the town.... 

Kill Logs:

00:16:46 | Player "Luke Stem" (DEAD) killed by Player "Rob Cameron" with M4-A1 from 70.3632 meters 

Hit Logs:

00:16:45 | Player "Luke Stem" hit by Player "Rob Cameron" with M4-A1 from 65.1598 meters 
00:16:46 | Player "Luke Stem" hit by Player "Rob Cameron" with M4-A1 from 70.3632 meters 
00:16:46 | Player "Luke Stem" hit by Player "Rob Cameron" with M4-A1 from 70.3632 meters 
00:16:49 | Player "Luke Stem" hit by Player "Rob Cameron" with M4-A1 from 80.5005 meters 
00:16:49 | Player "Luke Stem" hit by Player "Rob Cameron" with M4-A1 from 80.5005 meters 
00:17:32 | Player "Luke Stem" hit by Player "Rob Cameron" with M4-A1 from 2.07028 meters 

Connection Logs:

23:05:41 | Player "Luke Stem" is connected
00:16:46 | Player "Luke Stem" (DEAD)

00:10:40 | Player "Rob Cameron" is connected
01:10:30 | Player "Rob Cameron" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Sheep - Luke Stem | POSTED
@sandbag - Rob Cameron | POSTED

For your full and detailed PoV, and any video evidence you may have. 

I'm gonna go ahead and emphatically disagree with your report. I find it hard to believe that you didn't know anyone was in the town being as a pitched firefight had just occurred with the infected there (clue #1). Furthermore, the truck- the one you attempted to brazenly steal- had a ton of litter around it from me unloading and loading it since my partner had just been killed by the infected (clue #2). Also it was very convenient that on my shuttles back and forth from the truck- a 15ft trip- that you character sprinted up to the truck, got in, and started driving away perfectly timed with the shuttle run (clue #3). When I heard the sprinting and the truck starting and immediately driving away I knew what was happening. I ran back to the road, right behind you, and followed you as the slow truck picked up speed (clue #4). Next, when I fired at you, you kept driving (clue #5). 

No, you were trying to loot and were killed in the process. Without ANY RP, I might add. 

@sandbag @Sheep - Do either of you have video evidence?

2 minutes ago, sandbag said:

I find it hard to believe that you didn't know anyone was in the town being as a pitched firefight had just occurred with the infected there (clue #1)

Honestly I did not hear a gun fight, this could of been my fault in having volume low as it's midnight in the UK. So for that I apologise 

3 minutes ago, sandbag said:

Furthermore, the truck- the one you attempted to brazenly steal- had a ton of litter around it from me unloading and loading it since my partner had just been killed by the infected (clue #2)

Again As i stated I just saw a car ran for it not paying attention on the ground, as there is always random stuff..... 

4 minutes ago, sandbag said:

Also it was very convenient that on my shuttles back and forth from the truck- a 15ft trip- that you character sprinted up to the truck, got in, and started driving away perfectly timed with the shuttle run (clue #3)

That in all honesty was damn luck.... 

5 minutes ago, sandbag said:

When I heard the sprinting and the truck starting and immediately driving away I knew what was happening. I ran back to the road, right behind you, and followed you as the slow truck picked up speed (clue #4)

I was not looking behind me as I plat first person, and I thought the town was empty. 

6 minutes ago, sandbag said:

Next, when I fired at you, you kept driving (clue #5)

You killed me within 3-4 seconds not allowing time to slow down. I released the key on around the second shot.

12 minutes ago, sandbag said:

Without ANY RP, I might add

I didn't know anyone was there......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Xehara Sorry I do not have any video. 

Unfortunately I believe this is all down to poor timings ect,  in me not seeing you at all. 

@sandbag Did you initiate on the car in voice and/or text?

@Xehara Once I got to the road I said "hey" "stop" as I followed him but he just kept accelerating, at this point well over 25m away already. Over the bodies of undead I had just killed minutes before.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, sandbag said:

Once I got to the road I said "hey" "stop" as I followed him but he just kept accelerating, at this point well over 25m away already

Im sorry again this might of been due to me having the volume low, and also being over 25m away, and having the car engines running in first person.

8 minutes ago, sandbag said:

Over the bodies of undead I had just killed minutes before.

I Apologise I did not see bodies on the road...? i was jsut happy to be in a car how ever short lived it was...... 

Edited by Sheep
adding car noise

@sandbag - Rob Cameron | Invalid Initiation, Invalid Kill (On Sight)

Summary:

@Sheep arrives in Stary Yar and spots a car. @sandbag, the owner of said car, hears it start up and runs to try and cut off @Sheep, telling him to stop. @Sheep does not stop, and @sandbag shoots to kill. 

Taking a car does not grant you defense rights, and your initiation on the car at that distance would not be heard - thus making voice and text initiations highly recommended for vehicle initiations. Due to this, @sandbag had no rights to shoot @Sheep as this was an Invalid Initiation, making the kill that followed also Invalid. 

The rule(s) that support this verdict:

• 4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

Verdict:

@sandbag - Rob Cameron | Invalid Initiation, Invalid Kill (On Sight) | Guilty - 7 day ban and 15 warning points

Signed: @JimRP and @Xehara