Server time (UTC): 2019-06-20, 10:15
Sign in to follow this  
YourBrutality

Hello everyone I'm new here.

Hello community I'm really excited to be apart of this new journey. I'm a low tier twitch streamer looking to relive some good RP encounters. My experince comew from playing GTA SanAndreas. I was apart of the Santello crime family as a made man.  I have not roleplayed in a long time. I'm a married father who loves to game and I'm looking for some fun that will be medicinal for the mind.

I plan on roleplaying a shy timid male in his late twentys who was previously a bank brooker. He has an associates in human resources and a bachelors in criminal justice.  He became stuck in this hell when he persued a possible love interest who was in the marines. She ended up catching a serious illness and had passed away due to her high tempature her body was not able to sustain life any longer. What my character did not take plan on was his close encounter with the virus that brought her back to life. He is shy and avoids conflict, clean cut beard, black hair, brown eyes, and his facial expressions appear very monotone.  He suffers from depression and anxiety and can be found running around looking for a shoulder to lean on. 

Anthony Rivera walks towards an abandon town hoping to find something salvageable for food. He stands 6ft tall and very alert. How will his adventures shape him and where will this journey take him? Will he be a loaner forever? Will he learn to trust others? We shall find out soon eough.

Hey! That character looks good, certainly not like the other people who join and make soldier characters immediately!

Welcome!

Hello

2 minutes ago, Whitename said:

Hey! That character looks good, certainly not like the other people who join and make soldier characters immediately!

Welcome!

Kind of what I'm looking to aim for. I'm really into creating fun experiences for everyone.  Doing the same thing as everyone else is boring. 

Also thank you Falk

Welcome to the community!

Welcome! Make yourself familiar with the rest of our forums while you're here, and let Staff know if you need any assistance!

welcome to the crazy house hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome to com.