Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 03:54
Sign in to follow this  
Evgeni Petrov

S1 - Kabanino - Ghosting

Server and location: S1 - Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Between 5/31/19 and 6/2/19

Your in game name: Trevor Stevens

Names of allies involved: Thomas Moore

Name of suspect/s: Unsure

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: After experiencing issues with getting a combination lock to go on the gate of our base, when we logged off the evening of 5/31/19, we simply took the wire off our gate to keep our base secure. After being offline for a few days, when I logged in today (6/2/2019) the fence had been made into a gate. I looked around at our belongings to find many items missing from our tents that remained, as well as a missing civilian tent, barrel, and our stone oven dismantled.

@Evgeni Petrov do you have a smaller time frame or video evidence?

I do not, as I last played 2 nights ago, and have not been on since. I know for a fact we left it as a fence, and not a gate, on S1, but we had not built on S2 yet to stop ghosting incidents.

Base Building Logs

14:17:12 | Player "Montgomery Moon" (pos=<redacted>) built Fence with Pliers
14:18:38 | Player "Montgomery Moon" (pos=<redacted>)
14:18:47 | Player "Montgomery Moon" (pos=<redacted>) built Fence with Pliers

Connection Logs

12:32:10 | Player "Montgomery Moon" is connected
-No disconnect Log-

Calling In

@Mr. Moon - Montgomery Moon

For his full and detailed PoV and any evidence he may have. Please also list your allies for this event. For context this was on the 31st at 14:18 server time.

@Evgeni Petrov Logs show that Mr. Moon did not log out and back in in order to ghost into your base. Knowing this how do you wish to proceed?

Got video if you need, stacked some doors and hopped right in. 

hop.jpg

Since the logs show no ghosting and the screenshot above shows it's possible to just jump over the wall, I'm going to close this report.

Please do not report every single raid on your base as ghosting unless you have a clear indication that it was indeed a rule break.