Server time (UTC): 2019-06-24, 12:49
Sign in to follow this  
Cow

Amnesty: Final Warning Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): I was a rather naughty boy at the time filled with raw emotion.

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict was "fair" as I lumped myself in with others during a time of strife in the community and took the hit for my actions/behaviour

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Can't really say anything more.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To have my final warning removed.

What could you have done better?: Not taken part at all.

There's a little part of me that tells me I can't appeal because I've not really been active since being accepted for Amnesty but that's down to me doing other things and work. I have however been a somewhat contributing member of the community via Discord by helping others where I can.

Would be nice but I understand if my final stays, thanks.

73d34219a1e74a21e2a3d59671f0ee0e.png

Greetings, 

We have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to deny your appeal. You have not been active enough to get of final warning. You have 101 hours in game, which is okay, but we would like to see more. Your forum activity too, is not good at all. You've posted twice over the last two weeks and then before that, the last time you posted was in March. Before that, the last time you posted was January. That is not enough at all. You need to be way more active in game and especially on the forums. Try to get involved with discussions on the forums, make suggestions or get involved with them and just make your presence known. You may appeal again in 3 months time.

With that said, appeal denied. 

Signed by myself with notes