Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 09:54
Sign in to follow this  
Shikaka

"S1: Potential Duping/Potential AOGM - 06/02/2019

Server and location: Server 1 Novaya Petrovka Southern Apartments Near the Highway

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): N/A

Your in game name: Derek Graceland

Names of allies involved: Guy Angles

Name of suspect/s: No Idea

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/pMd6bz5

Detailed description of the events: Me and all my friends were looking through Novaya for nails when Guy and I ran across a blocked up apartment building with a watchtower bridge connecting the roofs of two apartments. We called out to see if anyone was inside and got no response. The front gate was unlocked so we went in. Guy and I ran into the two tents on the second floor and found what was in the screenshots. All the guns had the same parts, all the batteries in those guns for the Kobra sights all had the same exact charge. We really didn't want to stick around and get caught so we left quickly and didn't look through the rest of the apartment base. We're sure there was more in there but those two tents was enough to make us suspect duping so we just left.

Greetings, we've been building this base up for about two days now. The watchtower bridge part was approved by someone from the staff team which I contacted prior to building said bridge. Not sure what I can say about the duping accusation besides we've never done/attempted it? All this gear was brought to the base during the days from running efficient routes. We stockpile a lot of gear and like to give it away/trade. We first brought in most of the weapons and when we didn't have a need for those anymore we started bringing in literally every attachment possible & fully modding every weapon. The barrel full of 5.56 was from unloading m249 mags which spawn with close to 200 rounds often plus the random 5.56 boxes we found. Everything was sorted in the tents, each floor had it's own loot. Let me know if you need me to clarify anything else. Bridge.png.b3206d2d5c69f36a4180d413b6043c31.png

Hey! Not sure i can add much else since Starscream already covered it all but yeah most of our gear is either from the first days of the newest wipe when every place was full of guns or we traded for them. Also a few runs on server 2 have brought in a little when ever server 1 is full and we cant be bothered to wait in que for half an hour, saying this since server 2 also has many many guns all over the place. Also a lot of the guns have exactly the same attachments because i like having everything organized and i like those specific attachments on said guns 😄 . If there is anything else from me you need then just let me know.

After reviewing the report, there is not enough evidence to reach a conclusive verdict. As a result, the accused are found innocent and this report will be closed. 

Signed: @JimRP and @Xehara