Server time (UTC): 2019-09-20, 19:03
Sign in to follow this  
GoatFyourself

Discord Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair: Roland had just said to stop with the crab posting as i pressed the enter key, so more it was shitty timing for me and it showed me posting 2 crab emojis after he said stop and he banned me not even 2 seconds after that.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: i believe it was just having fun with others while waiting for the server to come back up after it got new updates, and i feel as though i was the only person banned for this even though i didn't start this crab thing, and i also didn't do it as excessively

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Be allowed back into the discord server.

What could you have done better?: I probably could have just waited patiently and boredly for the server to get back up at like 1:30 am instead of posting crabs with others to join in on the fun.

Greetings, 

We have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. You were spamming the chat with others when told not to by staff. You failed to follow the orders from a staff member and were banned. In the future, if asked to stop spamming a chat or even asked to stop doing something, you do it. If the server goes down and people do something like that again, just wait patiently and don't copy what the others do. 

With that said, appeal accepted. 

Signed by myself with notes